March 29, 2024
69 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
movies
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - OFFICIAL Trailer - In Theaters May 2014
December 5, 2013
7:38 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
December 5, 2013
11:56 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Can't wait

green goblin actually looks like a goblin

December 5, 2013
11:58 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

looks good

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

December 5, 2013
1:25 pm
MaskedNinja
MaskedNinja
Members
Forum Posts: 48

Looks alot better then the first Amazing Spiderman - the first one was almost unwatchable.  I liked the first three with what's his name...

December 5, 2013
1:34 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Jamie Foxx as Electro...SHOCKING...see what I did there.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

December 5, 2013
1:43 pm
FreekShit
FreekShit
Members
Forum Posts: 24

Hell yeah we got Doc Ock, We got Vulture, We got Rhino, We got the motherfuckin Goblin, And we got electro. They'll probly add Mysterio or Lizard...This entire movie is going to be a Sinister Six setup...which is fuckin awesome

December 5, 2013
2:35 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

Looks pretty cool. I didn't see the last one. I gotta get up to date with all that.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

December 5, 2013
3:17 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

MaskedNinja said
Looks alot better then the first Amazing Spiderman - the first one was almost unwatchable.  I liked the first three with what's his name...

I couldnt disagree more, except for liking the three with eric from that 70's show.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

December 6, 2013
3:18 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

FreekShit said
Hell yeah we got Doc Ock, We got Vulture, We got Rhino, We got the motherfuckin Goblin, And we got electro. They'll probly add Mysterio or Lizard...This entire movie is going to be a Sinister Six setup...which is fuckin awesome

mysterio.  lizard wasnt in the sinister six.  unless they changed it up on me.  

actually, neither was rhino, now that im thinkin about it.  he was in the sinister syndicate.  fuck it, as long as theres six of em, the movie can be done.  

they could always do the 'new sinister six' thing, a la erik larsens run on spiderman, but that means bringin in gog, which requires a longshot movie, to explain where the hell gog and magog came from.  

further tangent:  if anybody ever makes a longshot movie, and im not the one writing or directing it, theyll have to do an incredible job to win my approval, cuz the longshot movie in my head is unbefuckinlievable.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 6, 2013
3:19 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I think the lizard will be a good guy from here on out. 

December 6, 2013
12:47 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Lizard was in the first one for those who don't know...

December 7, 2013
2:33 pm
FreekShit
FreekShit
Members
Forum Posts: 24

Yes we all know lizard was in the 1st. You know how hollywood is, There will be a Sinister 6, they will just use the characters they have available. Don't forget about the several spiderman universes (Ultimate, Spectacular, Amazing, etc.) 

December 13, 2013
2:28 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

People are comparing this movie to spiderman 3. And that movie got a lot of hate but I thought it wasn't that bad. But this movie looks like like itll be dope, I wonder how l I the movie will be since they are introducing 4 new characters for sure.

December 13, 2013
7:49 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Sony has just announced on the Electro Arrives website that a Sinister Six and Venom movie will arrive after Amazing Spider-Man 3. Will Andrew Garfield be in them? Who knows. But here is the press release. 

SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT TO EXPAND THE SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE ON SCREEN WITH ALL-STAR WRITING TEAM

Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Jeff Pinkner, Ed Solomon, and Drew Goddard to Collaborate with Marc Webb and Producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach on Developing the Universe and Expanding the Story in “The Amazing Spider-Man 3,” “Venom,” and “The Sinister Six”

CULVER CITY, Calif., December 12, 2013 – In a move to forge a new legacy in the story of Peter Parker on screen, Sony Pictures Entertainment, in association with Marvel Entertainment, is developing several new projects in the Spider-Man franchise, with Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Jeff Pinkner, Ed Solomon, and Drew Goddard to collaborate on overseeing the developing story over several films that will be produced by Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach, it was announced today by Doug Belgrad, president of Columbia Pictures, and Hannah Minghella, president of Production for the studio.

The five writers, along with the two producers and Marc Webb, have formed a franchise brain trust to expand the universe for the brand and to develop a continuous tone and thread throughout the films. Under the deals, the studio announced that Kurtzman & Orci & Pinkner are writing the screenplay for The Amazing Spider-Man 3, which the studio hopes Webb will return to direct; the film will go into production next fall for release on June 10, 2016. In addition, the team will build on the cinematic foundation laid by Webb, Arad, and Tolmach in the first two movies. They will expand the franchise as Kurtzman & Orci & Solomon will write the screenplay for Venom, which Kurtzman will direct; also, Goddard will write, with an eye to direct, The Sinister Six, focusing on the villains in the franchise. Hannah Minghella and Rachel O’Connor will oversee the development and production of these films for the studio.

In tapping these five writers, the studio and the producers are guiding the future of the franchise with the writer/producers who have each played significant and key roles in developing such highly successful franchises, films, and series as Star Trek, Transformers, “Alias,” “Fringe,” Men in Black, Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, World War Z, “Lost,” Cloverfield, The Cabin in the Woods, and Marvel’s upcoming “Daredevil” series.

Commenting on the announcement, Belgrad said, “The Spider-Man film franchise is one of our studio’s greatest assets. We are thrilled with the creative team we have assembled to delve more deeply into the world that Marc, Avi and Matt have begun to explore in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. We believe that Marc, Alex, and Drew have uniquely exciting visions for how to expand the Spider-Man universe in each of these upcoming films.”

Arad and Tolmach added, “This collaboration was born out of the great experience we and Marc had working with Alex, Bob, and Jeff on The Amazing Spider-Man 2. With more than fifty years’ wealth of stories in the comic books to draw upon for inspiration, the Spider-Man universe is truly boundless; in addition, the Spider-Man comics have the greatest rogues gallery of any series, and to have the chance to explore that on film is truly thrilling. Until now, we have approached each film as a separate, self-contained entity, but with this move, we have the opportunity to grow the franchise by looking to the future as we develop a continuous arc for the story. That is what Alex, Bob, Jeff, Ed, and Drew will do in this unprecedented collaboration, and we’re excited about the directions they are taking the character and the world.”

http://flash.sonypictures.com/.....e_1212.pdf

February 2, 2014
6:50 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
February 2, 2014
6:54 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

hopefully it will be better than the last one..doubtful

February 2, 2014
7:06 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Didn't they redo the series to make it more accurate to the comic book so they could build it up to making a movie based on the marvel wars or something?

February 5, 2014
12:13 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

A secret wars or skrull invasion storyline would be the tits....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

February 16, 2014
12:12 pm
Neverthrive
Neverthrive
Members
Forum Posts: 864

I'll watch the movie, but I'm way more hyped to see a flick with a fucking tree voiced by Vin Diesel and a raccoon with a machine gun. 

daisies2-4.jpg

February 24, 2014
9:28 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
94 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845