July 18, 2024
12 Guests and Online

Violent J and Sarah Russi’s “Love Don’t Judge” Segment Available Now! [Watch Here!]

Early this month, we posted an article about Violent J and his girlfriend Sarah Russi shooting an episode for a show called Love Don’t Judge.  You can see that article here: Violent J & Significant Other Filmed For Upcoming “Love Don’t Judge” Episode! | Faygoluvers

To our surprise, today they dropped that segment on all of the show’s socials!  This is a 6 minute segment and features Violent J, Sarah, and The Rude Boy!

You can watch that segment by pressing play below:

I’m not sure if this is the extent of their involvement, or if this episode is longer.  We’ll try to find out and come back to update the article.

Let us know what you thought!

1. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Thursday, June 29th, 2023 08:09 pm GMT -5 at 8:09 pm

This is so cool. You can tell she really loves him for who he is and finds him really attractive. It’s so romantic. His words about her are like poetry. “She was one of my favourite hotties”. It’s the language of love.

They will be together forever.

This is everything I always loved about Violent J. Personal social media, Reality TV and being taken advantage of by a gold digger. Love seeing the direction his life is going. It’s so healthy. I hope I can have this much game and integrity when Im in my 50s.

2. JuffKiller4Lyfe

Comment posted on Thursday, June 29th, 2023 08:30 pm GMT -5 at 8:30 pm

Oh no, its the Nightmare on Juff Street! Hurry, wake up before the ghoulish juffness strangles you with his hate!

3. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Friday, June 30th, 2023 02:21 am GMT -5 at 2:21 am

Sorry I’m not so gay that I’ll essentially suck a grown mans dick every time he does anything, regardless of its quality or integrity of it. These guys could rape your grandmother in front of you and you’d be like “Yeah! Whoop Whoop ninjas! Juggalos for life. That bitch is a juffalo. She doesn’t even own Milenko lol.”

4. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Friday, June 30th, 2023 02:32 am GMT -5 at 2:32 am

Being honest with and about someone, even if the truth hurts, is one of the truest displays of love. If you really were as in love with Violent J as you claim, you wouldnt act like every move he makes is a 10/10.

Instead, you seem to be obsessed with building your personality as a super gay hound dog. If you honestly wanna fuck him so badly, just put it out there. Get on Instagram in maid outfit and add him. He’ll follow you back and maybe you can catfish him into meeting you, then just pray he’s so horny that he’ll fuck you on the DL.

5. GoFaygo

Comment posted on Monday, July 3rd, 2023 02:03 am GMT -5 at 2:03 am

I like how someone called u out for being a juff (rightfully so) and you get so defensive you go into this long tirade about how to fuck Violent j, you a faggot or what? Quit tryna deflect when someone calls you out, dude didnt even mention violent j but you wrote 2 paragraphs about how to go about fucking him? You obviously have a very sad life.

6. PutOutYourLight

PutOutYourLight

Comment posted on Thursday, June 29th, 2023 10:33 pm GMT -5 at 10:33 pm

I remember when ICP did the “white rapper show” years ago and I was like “Ahh fuck this is gonna be cringe” and it really wasn’t. This is, however. lol
    I’m sure this payed well which is why he did it and his girl probably wanted to do it but yeesh. Maybe weigh integrity over sensationalism and just say no to this shit.

7. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Friday, June 30th, 2023 01:45 am GMT -5 at 1:45 am

For real. I fully expected that white rapper show shit to be painful to watch. That’s what I always loved about ICP back then. They could do some shit that should have been embarrassing as fuck and make it unbelievably fresh. Doing “love” songs, making heartfelt music, big radio interviews, MTV interviews, MTV ads, Making a B-Movie etc.

If anyone else on their level did any of that, it would have been terrible but they always made it their own thing and turn it into their spotlight moment.

8. Mr. Fucker

Comment posted on Friday, June 30th, 2023 02:49 am GMT -5 at 2:49 am

Their cameo episode was my favorite part and highlight of the series to me.

All those ppl sucked btw. I just watched it bc at the time it was like watching the American idol tryouts. I was pissed tho that those jabronis got to tour the Lotus Pod and got hella free merch, that none of em wanted or intended to rock. Was still entertaining none the less.

9. TwiztidOne

TwiztidOne

Comment posted on Thursday, June 29th, 2023 08:53 pm GMT -5 at 8:53 pm

This has got to be the dumbest 6 minutes that i have ever had in my life. Kudos though to rude boy for loving his homie.

10. sleepy

sleepy

Comment posted on Friday, June 30th, 2023 08:42 am GMT -5 at 8:42 am

Lol I love that j can laugh at himself.
    And Rudy is a good friend.

11. PanickinMannequin

PanickinMannequin

Comment posted on Friday, June 30th, 2023 09:28 am GMT -5 at 9:28 am

She was previously on this show dating a wheelchair bound lesbian? Ooook then..

12. sleepy

sleepy

Comment posted on Saturday, July 1st, 2023 09:36 am GMT -5 at 9:36 am

This is reality TV, the most braindead, scripted, lowest form of entertainment. I really don’t know what yall were expecting hahaha