August 19, 2022

Gibby Stites Unleashes Tripped Out Visual For Positive Chill Track “Make ‘EM Smile” Featuring Jamie Madrox (Twiztid)!

Good evening, ninjas! Gibby Stites (Twiztid’s Protégé) just dropped a brand new trippy visual for his chilled out single “Make ‘EM Smile” featuring Jamie Madrox from his flavor filled EP “The 13th Wonder”!  Peep the freshness below!

1. Miklo Velka

Comment posted on Thursday, March 11th, 2021 07:35 pm GMT -5 at 7:35 pm

Wiggity Wack.

2. Tcraze340

Comment posted on Thursday, March 11th, 2021 07:36 pm GMT -5 at 7:36 pm

I wonder which one of the PSY nut hugging MNE haters comment first

3. Mr. Fucker

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 02:48 am GMT -5 at 2:48 am

Lmao this video had a lil bit more effort compared to all those lyric and wall videos mne has been dropping. Baby steps I guess? Lol the beat n production wasnt bad but whoopdie doo. Gabby stitches or whatever the fuck is just not that interesting lol he made madrox sound better tho, but I guess their hopes are if they hold his hand, all the famkids will gravitate. Overall not that gd but hey that’s just me lol

4. Kill Gods People

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 03:10 am GMT -5 at 3:10 am

This guy being signed to MNE is inspirational. It shows you can be a no-talent sack of shit but still achieve everything you ever wanted.

5. Noawareness

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 03:43 am GMT -5 at 3:43 am

This guy does nothing for me at all. I don’t see anything fresh about him. He’s not really saying anything different or clever, beats aren’t overly impressive, standard flow. Im not really overly into the whole “gimmick” thing these days either but he hasn’t even got that. Just a rap guy, doing rap things… like the million other rap guys. Maybe one day he will find his voice but for now, there are a hundred other artists doing things better than this, that I’d rather give my time to.

6. FuckHerRightInThePussy

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 07:29 am GMT -5 at 7:29 am

This guy sounds like any random local opener at a show.

7. Dirtnap

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 10:16 am GMT -5 at 10:16 am

its a positive song and look at all the unwarranted hate it draws. you keyboard warriors bitching and moaning about every move twiztid/mne does is getting pretty fucking stale, grow the fuck up.

8. Noawareness

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 07:00 pm GMT -5 at 7:00 pm

So any negative opinion about this guy is because someone hates every move MNE makes? Sorry but I’m a huge fan of a lot of what they do MNE. Me not thinking this one artist is amazing is an opinion based on the quality of the product he’s put out so far. Fuck outa here with that bullshit. Sometimes people just don’t agree with what you have to say and if all you’ve got to say about this song is that it’s “positive” then you don’t really have an argument.

9. njones20

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 07:58 pm GMT -5 at 7:58 pm

Well said bro. I love most of the artists on mne but this guy is just not that talented. I don’t care for intrinzik either. Kudos to the 2 for being part of the fam but I’ll spend my time and money on better shit. IMO this new rock shit for the mne brand is whack as well. I

10. Tcraze340

Comment posted on Friday, March 12th, 2021 11:48 pm GMT -5 at 11:48 pm

I think Intrinzik was a one album deal like LARS. It was probably more of a favor to him for all the money he’s spent on collaborations

11. Art_of_Mishap

Comment posted on Saturday, March 13th, 2021 09:17 am GMT -5 at 9:17 am

At the risk of being called a Twizzler, I like the track and enjoyed the EP. Not sure why so many hate on him but I get hes not for everyone. Have any of you looked into his other albums at all?

Also I’m glad they put a little more effort into the video but they coulda done a little more.

Gonna put it out there that they should just release their singles and such as lyric videos from now on instead of audio only THEN again as a lyric video.

Nobodies excited anymore when they see the words “lyric video, new video or new artist signee” in an MNE post