April 16, 2024
33 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
TO ALL THE MATTER
July 21, 2014
11:43 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members
Forum Posts: 359
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

HONK FOR SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... we almost there please all drive safe keep ur tactics sharp n be aware tha this is the closest we been to civilization since the convention center days.. cant wait to see all yall in the mufuggas in a couple days...IT IS TIME (raffiki voice)

July 21, 2014
12:56 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

Patjoyce hate rant in 3....2.....

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 21, 2014
1:40 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

Pat has had some missed opportunities these past couple days

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 21, 2014
3:42 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Yeah, I've been busy.  

I'm not sure what the title of this thread is referring to. All the matter of what? Oh wait, barumpbabumpbump started this thread. He's an inbred dumbfuck, he's not supposed to make sense. But it's good to know that the token jiggaboo is making the pilgrimage to the Gathering once again. It's really not good though, because now innocent people minding their business or God forbid having fun now are at more of a risk of getting hit in the head by a rock or an empty beer bottle, as Badump's favorite thing to do at the Gathering is to throw hard objects into crowds of unsuspecting people. It's what he chooses to do while standing at the back of the crowd. Why the back of the crowd? Because the person you hit is over 100 feet away, and can't see you through the hundreds of people who separate you. Good for him, but badump loves to tote how tough he is, so maybe it's good for them that they get off with just needing stitches or suffering a mild concussion from a flying rock that hit them in the head while they looked the other way during Dark Lotus. You didn't really want to not visit the med tent did you? You didn't? Well, tough shit, badump needs to have some fun. So I guess it sucks for "All The Matter" whatever the fuck dipshit meant by that, as some of you are definitely going to have a shitty night because of him and his fucked up idea of fun. Hopefully karma will come around full circle this year and he'll drown in a lake.

Also, don't be afraid to honk for sugar!!! That means badump's a little low on funds to get back, so honk away and he will gladly come over and give you some sugar. He's got some big ol' Jay-Z lips and can't return bottles because he throws them all at people having a good time, so help a nigga out!!!!! Whoop Whoop

July 21, 2014
6:34 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

U n sara palin got the same fact checker. Nice to see u still live in a false reality patty2joy. Were as scruffy seen me helpin a unknown ninja to the med tent cuz emts didnt wanna even touch homie. But yea keep Hypin tho glad to kno my favorite troll alive n kickin. I understand y u madd tho cuz u kno u dont matter

July 21, 2014
8:34 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Barumpabumpbump is gold. The little drummer boy lol

July 21, 2014
9:19 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

POD gets it. Enjoy your first Gathering POD, hopefully badump won't hit you in the head with a bottle while you're minding your own business and not bothering anyone. And remember, if you can't find a 'lette and shit has got you down, HONK FOR SUGAR!!!!!

July 21, 2014
9:23 pm
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

Redneck joyce stays on the menstral cycle

July 21, 2014
9:26 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Barocko Jenkings said
U n sara palin got the same fact checker. Nice to see u still live in a false reality patty2joy. Were as scruffy seen me helpin a unknown ninja to the med tent cuz emts didnt wanna even touch homie. But yea keep Hypin tho glad to kno my favorite troll alive n kickin. I understand y u madd tho cuz u kno u dont matter

I don't need a fact checker, I had you and got it from your own illiterate mouth. You said "When I see da roch I clen hous, don be nuff an fall out da glue truk I gotz mines and act what I want I thros mine aint mad at cha." Hope karma gets you this year. And you should help people to the med tent, you put enough people there with your fucked up idea of fun. You already have AIDS so you're at no risk. Anyways, you started out spelling well, then spell check must've committed suicide, cause your post went to shit in the end. Oh well, hope you die badump, only because people would have more fun and have to get less stitches if you did.

July 21, 2014
9:27 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

Barocko Jenkings said
Redneck joyce stays on the menstral cycle

Nice to see your insults haven't gotten any better. You're a grown adult and this is all you've got? Really?

Hey badump, why don't you go swim in the lake?

July 21, 2014
9:32 pm
JabroniKilla
JabroniKilla
Members
Forum Posts: 1470

It dont matter and.i.dont.care

July 22, 2014
12:50 am
Barocko Jenkings
Barocko Jenkings
Members

see again if u had a fact checker ud kno I only throw shit when trash fights go down. deff don't start trash fights but do enjoy the fuck outta um.. im not surprised u don't kno wha im referring to when I say honk for sugar cuz u were the one tha got confused bout gathering dust. glad too see all u do is troll the net  instead of actually going out n living life. no bitchs no friend no life fuck I hope ur net don't go out cuz then ur ma would prolly have to clean blood stains out her basement. for a og juggalo tha been to mad gathering u sure do get confused bout gathering related stuff real easy. keep it trollin tho patty2joy every good forum needs one  

July 22, 2014
1:02 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

i just wanted to chime in a for moment, and say that this bit:

Barocko Jenkings said
scruffy seen me helpin a unknown ninja to the med tent cuz emts didnt wanna even touch homie. 

is completely true.  

kid had fallen out, kinda badly [he wasnt wasted, at least, i dont think he was wasted, but three days of gathering had really wiped him out].  barocko didnt laugh at him, or draw shit on his head;  he just said, 'i got this' and took care of it, right then.  

say what you want about him, but i know barocko is good people.  

i talked to the kid a few hours later.  he didnt remember shit, but he was real glad to have been helped.  

so ill make a deal with you, pat...  

if i see barocko throw something heavy into the crowd, ill throw somethin heavy at him.  and he will understand why.  

the offer is moot, though, cuz i know he wont do that.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 22, 2014
2:58 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

I always knew what Gathering dust was, I just refuse to be one of the retarded who refuse to call dirt dirt. You, I'm not surprised, say Gathering dust. It's the same dirt that's just dirt all year, it's not special. Then again, I'm not poverty stricken, so dirt isn't so exciting to me, it doesn't need a fancy name, and I sure as fuck never brought any home with me. We have dirt in Massachusetts, it's really not a big deal to me. But hey badump, whatever man, not everyone can afford merch, I understand that some people have to bring home what they can get and that's cool. Enjoy your Gathering dust playa, you big balla you. 

And again, you don't know me badump, my life is just fine. What, you think if an illiterate dumb shit like yourself can get bitches than no one else can? How does that work? If you've ever been laid, take that as proof that anyone can, because you are no prize yourself sir, look who's talking, the dude who cakes himself in dirt and calls it special. You're special alright badump, real special. You're so special you have your own parking spaces real close to the doors everywhere you go. I would comment more but can't really make out your retardation, something about blood on a floor and an og, how it got there, I don't know. 

By the way, I've been to 11 Gatherings, from Peoria on up, and I'm not confused about Gathering slang. You, on the other hand, I get confused by. I gave up trying long ago. If they didn't move the Gathering to July I'd be right there waiting for you to knock me out, but we both know your 5'6" retarded ass ain't knockin' out nothin'. I'm not mad though badumpdump, contrary to what you need to believe, my life is just fine. Last year was a bitch missing the Gathering, not so much this year. I have other things to look forward to and 2 weeks of paid vacation next month to do anything and go anywhere I want. It's nice to have that kind of financial freedom. You, on the other hand, bring home dirt and take pictures with it. So as you can see, I'm me and you're you, and no matter what I'm always comin' out on top in that scenario. You really can't say shit to me, you political science major you. 

July 22, 2014
3:07 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Barumpabumpbump is still the best thing about this thread.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845