April 24, 2024
38 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The GOTJ Plague
July 30, 2014
9:02 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

OCJ_Brendan said
Youll learn to gloss over their rants...whenever you see them...it is frustrating when Im trying to look at old posts...

Just scroll through them, I imagine it sucks when trying to pay attention to other shit, but @ocj_brendan, it's the same if someone was coming at you with some accusations about some bullshit and you knew that you could make them look bad. You would do the same shit I'm doing, I'm just defending myself/pointing out fucked up shit about le_pussae_francais. Just scroll through it, takes two seconds. Or, you can bitch about it, up to you. I would prefer you just scroll through them, I actually like you.

July 30, 2014
9:04 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

patjoyce said:

If you say so. You still seem to be confused about the whole you need proof to back up your claims thingy. Anyways, if you wish to continue with me roasting you and making you look bad with questions that you cannot/will not/refuse to answer, bring your bullshit to the Montreal Sucks thread. There's no need to derail this thread with me continuing to make you look bad about your accusations that you cannot back up with proof and my precise argument about why if either of us molests children, it is you. Bring it to that thread, I am more than willing to continue bashing you and making you look bad there with questions about your past that you cannot/will not/refuse to answer. See you there le_pussae_francais.

the_almighty_smack said
when pat goes to the gathering he carries a cardbord sign that reads SHOW ME YOUR WEINER because he really loves weiner.

Some people aren't very good at arguing their point, are they?

July 30, 2014
9:27 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Yup sick here too lol. Scruff, pig, and I were talking about this shit at the wrestling stage as well if I recall. Slight cold, cough, etc. Nyquil w/DXM + lots of beer for the past few nights has been the shit though! Work has been about as lame as it gets however...

July 30, 2014
9:45 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

@patjoyce Its honestly the same argument on repeat...Ive read it numerous times but its stuck on the same show where you beat the crap outta a Canadian retard till he goes and cries in his uncle's arms...

Im guilty of going in on him in the past...but saw the pattern and now I do not go in more than a post here or there...its a waste of energy otherwise...Hes a product of otter rape and years of incest...your never going to get through the haze brother...Do you thought Im not the master of your internet domain...it is a fact though its pretty annoying to everyone at this point...Mostly because you both have been slinging the same insults for two years now...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 30, 2014
9:49 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

I think @ocj_brendan  is on to something here...

July 30, 2014
11:48 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

I managed to evade the Gathering Flu this year for the first time. I attribute it to Zicam prior to the trip, Hawaiian Punch during the trip (400% of your daily Vitamin C in one bottle), and possibly all those veggies that got thrown on top of everything I ordered from the vendors. Oh, and my near germophobic obsession with wearing gloves when I go to the bathroom there.

-Jules

July 31, 2014
12:01 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492

patjoyce said

You actually devoted a conversation to us? I would love to know the details.

It was pretty much about how you decide to ruin basically every thread with off topic personal rants about people, and you can't just LET IT GO so the rest of us can enjoy the forums. It's like every thread, even obviously silly ones, just have to be about you and your ridiculous beefs with other people, which makes the rest of us have to wade through the bullshit in order to find the nuggets of actual content left by others. And how we wish that, every now and then, you'd just let a thread stay on topic so we can all enjoy it, and not derail it with childish insults aimed at others.

Or something like that. At least that's what I got from it.

-Jules

July 31, 2014
12:04 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

And about how I said I was gonna call you out everytime you said something racist, but that got old way too fast. I don't have the stamina of arguing you do, Pat. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

July 31, 2014
1:43 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

Pat thinks he's still in high school

July 31, 2014
1:53 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

1st it takes two to participate in these beefs.

2nd Pat is usually funny, just not with that Canadian Pedo bear anymore.

3rd Twiztidkilla has no right to talk since he does the same shit except even more immature.

4th Welcome to the internet, that shit is going to happen. Not a big deal. Unavoidable.

July 31, 2014
1:58 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Yay I was number 3!

And ill talk because im not on here arguing with anyone like them.  And smack is funny also.  Pat sometimes but his shit is  old  And yes welcome to the internet

July 31, 2014
2:28 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
Yay I was number 3!

And ill talk because im not on here arguing with anyone like them.  And smack is funny also.  Pat sometimes but his shit is  old  And yes welcome to the internet

You do the same shit just not as in depth with shorter and less mature insults.

Yeah, Smack is funny too sometimes.

In all reality you can talk all you want, nobody can really stop you.

July 31, 2014
2:31 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

And you're funny too sometimes.

July 31, 2014
2:44 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I can only try and change lol. 

July 31, 2014
2:45 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

You are right though

July 31, 2014
3:15 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Seriously though, fuck this Plauge. Feel like ice got bronchitis or some shit...

July 31, 2014
3:19 am
SmokedGuitarPlayer
SmokedGuitarPlayer
Members
Forum Posts: 17

That sucks dude. I've had bronchitis more times than I care to admit. I'd use some of that robotussin throat spray and drink some nyquil, sleep till you actually have to do something important. haha.

July 31, 2014
4:28 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Well, it's like this.

The forum is here for discussion and putting in your input.

And that's just what they are doing, discussing things and putting in their input.

Whether the discussion is about how you feel about the new album, how your gathering experience was, or who's the bigger pedophile does not matter. Who are any of you to decide which discussion is more meaningful than the next? Maybe their arguments are meaningful to them? Maybe they are sick of having to go threw countless posts about people's mood swings on Psy or so and so selling out or so and so sucking etc. just to get to their posts.

AND Pat even made a thread for containing the beef. Just because he doesn't ignore what's said to him in this thread and take it back to the other doesn't make any of you better than him because I know for a fact that majority of you wouldn't even make a thread to solve your beefs.

Oh, and don't act like none of you have ever derailed a thread before. Shit happens. That's how conversations, especially meaningful ones, go. From one topic to another.

AND AND AND it's really unfair that it's perfectly okay for us to purposely derail Warlock's threads just to be dick heads to him yet when somebody else's precious thread gets derailed it's 'Wah wah Pat and Smack wah wah'.

July 31, 2014
10:26 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

SmokedGuitarPlayer said
That sucks dude. I've had bronchitis more times than I care to admit. I'd use some of that robotussin throat spray and drink some nyquil, sleep till you actually have to do something important. haha.

When I was in 7th grade, I had bronchitis and strep throat at the same time. It was miserable.

July 31, 2014
4:34 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

VeryTwiztidRaven said

patjoyce said

You actually devoted a conversation to us? I would love to know the details.

It was pretty much about how you decide to ruin basically every thread with off topic personal rants about people, and you can't just LET IT GO so the rest of us can enjoy the forums. It's like every thread, even obviously silly ones, just have to be about you and your ridiculous beefs with other people, which makes the rest of us have to wade through the bullshit in order to find the nuggets of actual content left by others. And how we wish that, every now and then, you'd just let a thread stay on topic so we can all enjoy it, and not derail it with childish insults aimed at others.

Or something like that. At least that's what I got from it.

-Jules

Ouch.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: bomekom582
98 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

bomekom582, MichaelDes, THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845