April 23, 2024
29 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
The GOTJ Plague
July 30, 2014
10:54 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@scruffy you were right. I feel like shit, and am sicker than I have been in years lol

July 30, 2014
11:30 am
JonnMilenko
JonnMilenko
Members
Forum Posts: 188

Mine started this morning....i took a shitload of Vitamin C before and durring the Gathering, so it looks like NOTHING can stop the Gathering Flu.

My Hypothisis is, that there are so many people from all over the world, and they bring specific bugs/germs, other people aint ready for. in 8 years, ive only known 1 person out of or crew that didnt get sick.

July 30, 2014
11:47 am
Bootleg216
Bootleg216
Members
Forum Posts: 107

My homies and I call it Gathering Aids. I didn't it this year. Lost my voice bit didn't get sick afterwards.

July 30, 2014
12:15 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

Ditto. Sick here too. That's why I haven't been posting much or responding to PMs. Ugh.

July 30, 2014
12:23 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

yea, were all pretty much healthy from the Gathering we had in the Forum, soooooo...

Plenty of inside jokes that you guys probably wont get. guess you had to be here.

Lucem said this funny thing... haha, had to be here.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 30, 2014
12:25 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

we all had a Cam Gathering, but things got weird when @patjoyce kept asking, I mean demanding in a very mean way, to see my penis. when I refused, he continuously insulted me, and said I didn't want to show him because "It was probably small anyways" and that it probably looked like a "Canadian Dick" whatever that means

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 30, 2014
12:51 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845

I have a mild case of the gathering plague this year.  Someone who emailed me said that he was in "stage 2" of Gathering AIDS.  lol.  Anyways, I took Emergen-C every morning at the Gathering and was still unable to escape the plague.  I think I'll be over it in a day or so, but the lack of sleep and being around 5,000 people for 5 days really knows how to work out the immune system.

July 30, 2014
2:06 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

If I'm a registered sex offender, how come you can't find me in the mandatory by law that I would have to be in registry? Because I'm not there. You, on the other hand, hide behind your screen name, refuse to let anyone look into your very shady past that supposedly includes a mysterious incarceration, and currently has a very young Asian child dancing as his profile picture. You really can't win this argument le_pussae_francais. It's a good thing your country doesn't have an army, you guys really don't know when you've lost and it's time to go away and stop fighting.

July 30, 2014
2:34 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I'm feeling terrible as well. Sick, mild depression, still haven't gotten much sleep, back to the regular daily bullshit.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 30, 2014
2:41 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

im not sick, just beat up.  and still short on sleep.  

shrug.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

July 30, 2014
2:41 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

the_almighty_smack said
pat has a permanent ban from disney world he was cought wacking off in the magic kingdom.

If you say so. You still seem to be confused about the whole you need proof to back up your claims thingy. Anyways, if you wish to continue with me roasting you and making you look bad with questions that you cannot/will not/refuse to answer, bring your bullshit to the Montreal Sucks thread. There's no need to derail this thread with me continuing to make you look bad about your accusations that you cannot back up with proof and my precise argument about why if either of us molests children, it is you. Bring it to that thread, I am more than willing to continue bashing you and making you look bad there with questions about your past that you cannot/will not/refuse to answer. See you there le_pussae_francais.

July 30, 2014
3:20 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

the_almighty_smack said
when pat goes to the gathering he carries a cardbord sign that reads SHOW ME YOUR WEINER because he really loves weiner.

sounds more like something @randy-gall  would do.

Sometimes I get sick after goin to a show that has lots of people.So im pretty sure I will end up with the gotj plague at some point in life....fun.

July 30, 2014
4:01 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

Forgot to mention, my kid started coming down with it a bit too... And we shipped him off to a three-day Leadership Camp for football this morning. Heh. Bad timing, lil' dude is gonna be miserable. Ah well, suck it up, Freshman!

Look what you started, Sean. Sheesh.

Alright, here's the deal. Next year, I will personally smuggle Smack across the border, transport both he and Pat to the Gathering, and find an unbiased referee (one who doesn't hate Canadians - might be tough...). They can finally duke it out, we get a show, and they can finally shut the fuck up!!!!!!!

Ahem. A little harsher than I intended, I guess... But still. Every goddamn thread? Really? That's necessary?

July 30, 2014
4:04 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Youll learn to gloss over their rants...whenever you see them...it is frustrating when Im trying to look at old posts...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 30, 2014
4:13 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

I had learned to ignore them. Until we devoted an entire conversation to 'em at the campsite. Now, for whatever reason, they're bugging me more than ever. Dammit. And I was even on the "pro-pat" side of the conversation. Sigh.

July 30, 2014
4:22 pm
For_We_R_Many
Members
Forum Posts: 10

ill ref. im from mass like pat an have no prob wit cannada. im perfect for this. How will it be hardcore, cage lmao sounds good to me

July 30, 2014
4:34 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

entrappedmind said
I had learned to ignore them. Until we devoted an entire conversation to 'em at the campsite. Now, for whatever reason, they're bugging me more than ever. Dammit. And I was even on the "pro-pat" side of the conversation. Sigh.

Everything that marginally irritated you prior to the gathering will now irritate you more after you have tasted that sweet sweet necter of freedom...it fades much life the flu but the cure is only 11 months away...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 30, 2014
5:35 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

Hahaha, well said, @ocj_Brendan.

And smack, yeah, a lot of our conversations revolved around those that weren't there - so y'all were definitely there in spirit. As far as Australia, yeah, that definitely sounded bad ass, I can't fathom being able to pull that off though.

July 30, 2014
7:00 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members

That's what I meant about being able to pull that off. I maaaaay have to sit that out lol.

July 30, 2014
8:58 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members

entrappedmind said

You actually devoted a conversation to us? I would love to know the details.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845