April 16, 2024
26 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Offishal GOTJ 18 Thredd
February 14, 2017
5:55 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Wu and Rage? I went to that tour like 20 years ago. Good times except Wu FUCKING DROPPED OFF THE TOUR a few stops before Denver. Replaced with The Roots. Good god I was pissed. Rage killed it though. 

February 15, 2017
5:53 am
Barthak
Barthak
Members
Forum Posts: 39

If it's anywhere in WA, I might be able to go, combine it with a visit to some friends over there.

February 20, 2017
11:51 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Nor Cal

U guys would liiiiiike it. 

It really west coast tho. But if people can handle Florida they can handle Nor Cal. 

The fucken trees.

It's like more od a woods feel. 

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

February 21, 2017
12:02 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

wherever it ends up bein, they need to get the fuck on it.  

i cant make a west coast gathering on spec.  i gotta actually know where the fuck its at.  

not sayin that i dont have enough time for it; but eventually, i aint gonna have enough time for it.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

February 21, 2017
12:04 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

scruffy said
wherever it ends up bein, they need to get the fuck on it.  

i cant make a west coast gathering on spec.  i gotta actually know where the fuck its at.  

not sayin that i dont have enough time for it; but eventually, i aint gonna have enough time for it.    

I guess just save for it now.

If it's not u can make it rain on bitches at Dennys again.

February 23, 2017
10:02 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Direct from Mr. X… It’s the Hatchet Herald

Just to kick things off…..

We have just hired 3 new super ninjas who are working around the clock to lock in a WEST COAST location for the Gathering of the Juggalos 2017. Due to the F.B.I.’s GANG CLASSIFACATION of Juggalos it has become EXTREMELY hard to find a location for the Gathering. But we assure you… We have found 3 of the best men for the job and they are literally working 24 hours a day and nothing will stop them until The Gathering has found its new home. It will most likely not be in Colorado, but weare seriously looking into spots in California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. Nothing will ever stop The Gathering!

February 23, 2017
11:58 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

ASH NEVADA!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Barthak

February 23, 2017
1:10 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

MASTERWEEDO said

Direct from Mr. X… It’s the Hatchet Herald

Just to kick things off…..

We have just hired 3 new super ninjas who are working around the clock to lock in a WEST COAST location for the Gathering of the Juggalos 2017. Due to the F.B.I.’s GANG CLASSIFACATION of Juggalos it has become EXTREMELY hard to find a location for the Gathering. But we assure you… We have found 3 of the best men for the job and they are literally working 24 hours a day and nothing will stop them until The Gathering has found its new home. It will most likely not be in Colorado, but weare seriously looking into spots in California, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. Nothing will ever stop The Gathering!

Yes, the gang classification is why there's a holdup. Cause before this they've never slacked on any single project that they've ever worked on. It's always been all systems operating at maximum efficiency at Psychopathic.

But hey, don't worry ninjas that have to make plans long in advance for the Gathering, they now have 3, count em 3(3!!!!!!!) people trying to find somewhere for the large music festival that's suppose to happen in a few months. So it's all good.

February 23, 2017
4:24 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

I think this may be the latest they have announced the location, except 2014 when they got kicked outta MO, and then announced it for Ohio the first week of March.

February 23, 2017
5:07 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

bayAreaShaman said
ASH NEVADA!  

i thought it was ASH, NERVADA

February 24, 2017
5:26 am
thenewguy
Members
Forum Posts: 32

I know they made a huge deal on announcing Colorado/a west coast GOTJ and it might seem like going back on a big announcement. But at this point, why the fuck not just stay at Legend Valley? With all the drama going on, would anyone fault them for just going somewhere that (reportedly) enjoys having them? Get 2017 taken care of and start searching for the new location this year so that way when an announcement gets made there can be a solid "we're going to this spot in this city on this date" and not "we're going to Denver.....we think....hope....maybe?"

Whoop Whoop thenewguy :

MASTERWEEDO
February 26, 2017
8:09 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405

thenewguy said
 But at this point, why the fuck not just stay at Legend Valley? With all the drama going on, would anyone fault them for just going somewhere that (reportedly) enjoys having them? Get 2017 taken care of and start searching for the new location this year so that way when an announcement gets made there can be a solid "we're going to this spot in this city on this date" and not "we're going to Denver.....we think....hope....maybe?"  

Yah exactly. Just see if you can lock in LV for another year if possible. Who knows though, even though it seemed like all went well in the 3 years at LV who knows when on behind the scene. I remember reading that they had a 3 year deal with LV so maybe if they wanted to do another one there they would have to sign up for another 3 year deal and maybe they don't wanna get locked it. Thats all the stuff they we don't know about. Also what about the owner, Steve. Maybe by year 3 he had his fill of juggalos and the gathering at LV. Either way I need no know the place and the date so I can put in my vacation time and save up. I will say if its out west like Pacific Coast out west than I dunno if I will be going. I ain't driving from PA to CA/OR/WA (yes I know plenty of juggalos have done it). I would be driving alone though most likely so thats just too much of alone driving. So selfishly I'm hoping its still somewhere east of the Mississippi or not too far west. Colorado was west enough for me lol. Regardless though if it is all the way out west I would like to know just so I can see what my opinions are...maybe even carpool with anyone from the village who wants to go...as long as you don't mind me playing this song at least once of twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0pMJHqC4s

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman, scruffy
February 27, 2017
12:08 am
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

What's a Gathering!? ♥2017♥

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

February 27, 2017
1:55 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

phreakcore said

Yah exactly. Just see if you can lock in LV for another year if possible. Who knows though, even though it seemed like all went well in the 3 years at LV who knows when on behind the scene. I remember reading that they had a 3 year deal with LV so maybe if they wanted to do another one there they would have to sign up for another 3 year deal and maybe they don't wanna get locked it. Thats all the stuff they we don't know about. Also what about the owner, Steve. Maybe by year 3 he had his fill of juggalos and the gathering at LV. Either way I need no know the place and the date so I can put in my vacation time and save up. I will say if its out west like Pacific Coast out west than I dunno if I will be going. I ain't driving from PA to CA/OR/WA (yes I know plenty of juggalos have done it). I would be driving alone though most likely so thats just too much of alone driving. So selfishly I'm hoping its still somewhere east of the Mississippi or not too far west. Colorado was west enough for me lol. Regardless though if it is all the way out west I would like to know just so I can see what my opinions are...maybe even carpool with anyone from the village who wants to go...as long as you don't mind me playing this song at least once of twice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0pMJHqC4s  

Yeahhh!!! Whats up @phreakcore I've been wondering about you lately dude! Whats up!?

February 27, 2017
3:05 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

@bayAreaShaman what's good homie. Everything a ok over here. Still grillin and chillin. Just waiting to find out when this gathering is so I can see about going. Hopefully it's a go. Last year hanging with everyone made the gathering even better than any other time. Hope things are well with you and your girl

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman, Skratchie, scruffy
March 1, 2017
2:53 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

@phreakcore im glad all is well with you homie. Really good to hear from you. 

I haven't beem grillin that much really. To much rain. But ill start busten out the grill and slappen some carne asada down in no time

If we get this village going on again this year we for sure gotta gotta put some thing on. Im still serious about the choreography...

But alas my friend britt and I are no more. Yes shitty. But as we all know shit happens and everybody poops..

Im talking to this really fucken smart, sexy, supportive, sweet ass pie fucken almost unreal girl. Like alll she doesn't do is shit out joints as she walks...if she did it would be joints filled with the finest cheeba not even Samson Simpson himself could get his hands on..needless to say im the scum between her toes and worship the ground she walks on. The ground she walks on is actually me. Cuz i dont let her touch earth crust like us peasants. I just keep rooling my body and extending my extremities to where ever she needs to go..so on second thought if she still did touch ground i would worship it. Make a small congregation to worship said ground..eventually get enough money to start a women's shelter. That womens shelter will one day...eventually....Allah will it... house the mother of the next president of the United States of America....

2017 baby.

Hanging out with all u guys was most definitely the highlight of my gathering. U guys were all so dope. 

U better make it man!!!

FAYGOLUVERS VILLAGE 2017 BITCHES!!!!!!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy, Split, phreakcore, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

March 1, 2017
4:30 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

bayAreaShaman said

But alas my friend britt and I are no more. Yes shitty. But as we all know shit happens and everybody poops..

She was a cool chick. and yes the winds of shit never stop blowing. Hopefully things good well with your new friend. and all the stuff with the women shelter and being president. Can I call you El Presidente?

68456607.jpgImage Enlarger

March 1, 2017
5:51 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

I would be offended if u didnt call me El Presidente....

And she was cool to you man. Haha...we were not so cool. Not by a long shot...

Everyone gots they dos and don'ts....

yeah im very excited about the future.

Dude where's the myth, the man....the legend?

March 3, 2017
6:07 pm
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members

bayAreaShaman said

Dude where's the myth, the man....the legend?  

I'm right here El Presidente

LOL nah I know who you mean...muzzy. yah I just talked to him today. He is still driving across the country. He might be coming to philly next month and he definitely wants to go to the gathering again. I just realized I still have my wristband on from last year. For some reason I don't want to cut it off

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
34 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845