April 24, 2024
44 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
New guy here - a hello and kid-related GOTJ question.
April 22, 2014
7:37 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

-500- said 
where da real juggalos at ?? Nowhere to be found round here apparently. Come out the wood work, I know there's gotta be some round here 

I thought I was a juggalo. Maybe I'm not. I want to be a juggalo! Please tell me how to be one. :P

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 22, 2014
7:45 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ha! I was just coming to ask the same thing!

Hey @500, what is YOUR defintion of a Juggalo?

PROTIP: Don't quote a song or mention anything about employment or intelligence level. 

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

April 22, 2014
2:34 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well... Fuck. I was all ready to fire back with a response, but you guys stole everything I would've said.

Oh, there's one point I can reply to, I s'pose... You've, twice now, mentioned me getting emotional... How the hell do you figure? I mean, if I'm able to portray emotion via text THAT well, I guess I'm a hell of a better wordsmith than I ever gave myself credit for.

Speaking of comprehension, perhaps you ought to go back and re-read my replies to you... Specifically, this part: "I would've appreciated the advice, be it positive or negative, if it weren't accompanied with thinly-veiled insults and condescension." Your very first post in this thread was heavily laden with all sorts of douchebaggery - and now you're all butt-hurt that I was an asshole back? You know what that makes you? A bitch. Plain and simple.

Dude, give it up. Every post you make, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper... And you're already far enough down to make Jules Verne envious. 

April 22, 2014
7:54 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

you all sound like some little girls fighting man  faggots!

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

April 23, 2014
1:05 am
-500-
-500-
Members
Forum Posts: 51
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

Anybody who act like a bitch when a fellow juggalo try to give him good advice and then goes on tirades and throws insults when a ninja is tryin to help is a juggahoe. 

no one disputes this.

and scruff you are in epitome of in insecure dude. You try to sound intelligent and throw pseudo-intellect at us when you jus come across as tool. you want to be so special  lol it's funny 

we can tell by ur obnoxious rude comments and make believe stories of being the resident gathering bouncer lol homie I would make you roll my dutches and then face them and blow the smoke in your face the whole time and all you would do is sit there and take it, then go home and write hikus and other shit you learned In your AP high school English class. Get off my nuts homie. ur not built like that lets be real . kill all that hate

April 23, 2014
1:59 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

The only hate is you

April 23, 2014
2:00 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

randy gall said
you all sound like some little girls fighting man  faggots!

Hahaha 

April 23, 2014
2:03 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

-500- said

Anybody who act like a bitch when a fellow juggalo try to give him good advice and then goes on tirades and throws insults when a ninja is tryin to help is a juggahoe. 

no one disputes this.

and scruff you are in epitome of in insecure dude. You try to sound intelligent and throw pseudo-intellect at us when you jus come across as tool. you want to be so special  lol it's funny 

we can tell by ur obnoxious rude comments and make believe stories of being the resident gathering bouncer lol homie I would make you roll my dutches and then face them and blow the smoke in your face the whole time and all you would do is sit there and take it, then go home and write hikus and other shit you learned In your AP high school English class. Get off my nuts homie. ur not built like that lets be real . kill all that hate

You can ask Lt. B about all of the gathering shit or just meet up with him at the gathering yourself. You are now just coming up with pathetic excuses to justify yourself above the rest when all we did was point out how demeaning you were to both the parent deciding to take his kid to a gathering (you told him that taking his kid to the gathering would turn his kid into a fuck up) then shit talked juggalos in general (referring to them as retards and fuck ups). Nobody really came up with personal insults until you did. You are the one coming up with assumptions and preconceptions of who we are which is nothing more than immature pathetic low self esteemed and unenlightening bullshit. Like, right now what you are doing to Scruffy is just straight up hater shit. You're all like, "Man, look at that mother fucker reading, acting like he's literate and shit". That is how Scruffy talks, that is who Scruffy is, are you really going to talk shit on him for having a larger vocabulary than you? And you are the one who claims that we are ovary acting? Everybody on here that's even given enough of a fuck to read through this agrees that YOU are the one who is ovary acting and that YOU are the one who isn't comprehending things correctly. But nooooooo, you have to justify yourself by claiming that we are all "cheer leading juffalos" so you can retain your pathetic ego by not admitting that you were wrong. (which in reality actually makes you look worse) Even if your intention wasn't to sound like a condescending prick, the logical thing for you to do would be recognizing that the rhetoric of your post was condescending and insulting and perhaps apologizing for it and explaining how you didn't mean for it to come out like that but I guess that would take the ability of reading comprehension which you apparently do not have.

Oh, and you contradicted your whole statement by claiming that you don't see us as fuck ups but society does. If you don't see us as fuck ups then why did you even make that original statement?

April 23, 2014
2:04 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
The only hate is you

Even he gets it.

April 23, 2014
2:35 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

He isn't even bothering to read the responses at this point, much less trying to comprehend them.

It's funny you use the terms "us" and "we"... There's no plural involved, dude - you're alone in your argument. And again, when it comes to the terms "obnoxious" and "rude", these only apply to you as well.

Oh... And dude said "hikus". Seriously. You can't tell me that looked right when you typed it, can you? Really? Damn.

April 29, 2014
6:47 am
randy gall
randy gall
Members
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

man one time back in gym class they tried to hikus up a hill out side and I almost passed out man!

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

April 30, 2014
1:49 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

randy gall said
man one time back in gym class they tried to hikus up a hill out side and I almost passed out man!

I literally laughed out loud at this. God speed randy gall.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

July 6, 2014
10:13 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said
Been lurking here off and on for awhile, finally decided to sign up and post since this year's going to be my first Gathering. So greetings, salutations.. Er.. That probably won't fly. Whoop whoop! That better? Heh, anyways...

As I said, this year is going to be my first GOTJ. Not only that, it's gonna be my first ICP show since the 13 I went to in the late 90's. I felt right at home in the crowd back then, but I've gotta say it feels like it may be a challenge to bring out my inner Juggalo that's been in hiding for over a damned decade.

Son of a... I keep going off on tangents. OKAY. First GOTJ. Yeah. It's also going to be my son's first Gathering. His first ICP show. Actually, his second concert ever (First was Head 2 Hed last year in Cleveland). He's still figuring out what it all means to be a Juggalo, so I figured what better way to teach him than to show him?

So... My question is this: How do I balance letting him learn what this is all about with being a (mostly) responsible parent? He's 14, as we all know a 14-year-old today is as knowledgeable as a 16 or 17 year old back in the 90's (especially in regard to shit parents would prefer they're not heh); but with that being said I'd prefer keeping the wrong kind of exposure to a minimum - if possible - if that makes sense.

Long-ass story short - if we don't stay out beyond 1 or 2 am, keep out of sketchy tents, and I keep an eye on him - should the Gathering be a father/son-friendly event?

Well everyone is different, but I went to my first gathering when I was 15.  My parents didn't come with me, but honestly if I had a teenager I would want to keep an eye on them.  Personally, I didn't do anything too crazy, and had an amazing time. I've been back every year since (this will be my 9th), and I honestly think that whether you bring your child is up to you as a parent and the amount of supervision should depend largely on how well the child/teen knows their limits.  Overall, I think that it would be a great father/son bonding experience.  If you want to keep your child sheltered than obviously the gathering isn't the right place for you, but for a Juggalo family, the gathering can be a once in a lifetime experience.  

(Also, I wanted to mention that the documentaries about the gathering tend to focus on the craziest people because that's what looks best on film.  The gathering is what you make of it, so if you are looking to go all out than you will be able to, but if you are looking to have a more relaxing weekend, then you can have that too.)    [I just joined this forum too so sorry if my posts are too long!] 

Whoop Whoop JC :

scruffy
July 6, 2014
11:00 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

man the part that  pisses me off man is  they got girls walking  around naked and I like that  but when I got naked security told me to  put cloths on.  that's bull shit!    then they was calling me  piss man because I was drinkin lots  of beer and I pissed anywhere when lots of people was  there

July 6, 2014
11:16 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

leave ur kid at home! icp don't want pre-schoolers at there shows! if you bring 2 / 3 /4 year olds to the gathering or an icp show YOU ARE A BAD PARENT!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 7, 2014
1:28 am
randy gall
randy gall
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

now  some people here don't  even know that I  get loaded  man .well  at the gathering  everybody might  be at  any time man and I propably will  be all  the time.   yeah man!

July 7, 2014
11:09 am
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
117sp_Permalink sp_Print

lol... Randy... I don't even know how to respond to most of your posts, dude. Keep up the good work. ;)

JC: Thanks for the input, decision was made to give 'er a go awhile back. Tickets in hand and eagerly awaiting the day. Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Wonka: Dude, the kid ain't a preschooler. He's a high school freshman. lol. Though I agree, kids that young have no business being there. They wouldn't get anything out of it and simply be a risk.

Whoop Whoop entrappedmind :

scruffy
July 10, 2014
9:56 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

that's all good! 12 / 13 / 14 that's fine! 3 /4 / 5 ? you a bad parent and need 2 be reported 2 the authorities! gotj is no place for little kids!!!

Whoop Whoop wonka69 :

scruffy

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MichaelDes, THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845