April 25, 2024
88 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
New guy here - a hello and kid-related GOTJ question.
April 19, 2014
6:55 pm
-500-
-500-
Members
Forum Posts: 51
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ill never get this male on male cheerleading goin on here thou. I mean I voted for equal rights for you people but that doesn't mean you gotta flaunt it in my face !

entrapped having his shit together is a fuckin oxy-moron lol but we are beating a dead horse. Father - son time entails gettin high on a drug bridge and watching a full on gangbang while jely roll provides commentary, all while "dead body man" is played live in the background where y'all are from I'm not gona knock it. End of story go back to strokin eachother off is that's what makes you happy

April 19, 2014
6:57 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

I overreacted? You know I'm -500-, not entrapped right?

April 19, 2014
6:58 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

-500- said  
Father - son time entails gettin high on a drug bridge and watching a full on gangbang while jely roll provides commentary, all while "dead body man" is played live in the background where y'all are from I'm not gona knock it.   

once again, you just made that shit up, strictly to be a shithead.  

or, did you mean your own admitted fuckup life?  

let it the fuck go, already.  fuck.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 19, 2014
7:15 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

500 - Thank you for your posts. I appreciate your input, advice, and concern. I applaud you for going against popular opinion and stating your belief, despite taking flak for it.

That being said, fuck off and take your passive-aggressive bullshit with you.

I've already made my decision to attend and to take my son with me. The deciding factor? @psyral-infection. He has personal experience with taking someone of the exact same age, a female no less, and having no issues whatsoever. Furthermore, he's someone who many folks on here, myself included, respect quite a bit. Of course, you'll refer to this as "cheerleading", once again.

But I'll gladly trust the opinion of someone I respect, who can relate to my exact situation, over a self-professed fuck-up. So save your further arguments, the conversation ended awhile ago, and you chose to resurrect it to start shit with someone you don't even know.

Scurry back into whatever hole you crawled out of before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. Or don't, I'm personally enjoying this. You're an easy target.

April 19, 2014
8:23 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

The amount of shit that flies over your heads is astonishing.

Its not even fun roasting you two homos anymore

April 19, 2014
8:31 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

god you're a cunt.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

April 19, 2014
8:41 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

give me a fucking blowjob 500!  and man you better let me finish or I will kick you ass !

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

April 19, 2014
9:05 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
April 19, 2014
11:34 pm
-500-
-500-
Members

Lol "randy gall" you just look like a walking human punching bag

uuuuu don't want no problems fat boy

April 20, 2014
9:01 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members

you got 2 big punching bags man! woman and I punch hard I know karate

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

April 20, 2014
9:13 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

ランディ·ガルはあなたが理解し、空手のマスターですか?  

Randi· Garu wa anata ga rikai shi, karate no masutādesu ka?

April 20, 2014
9:16 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members

I don't talk no Mexican words man

April 20, 2014
9:18 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

no me importa.  

April 20, 2014
11:09 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

I just want to add that my room mate's mother has a college degree. She is and has been a meth headed welfare junkie.

I dislike people's perception of what a fuck up is.

Really, if you have accomplished or work hard towards your own goals then you are not a fuck up. If you give up or do shit just because everybody else tells you what success is then you are a fuck up.

In the end the only thing that matters is what you want to be, if you are who you want to be then you won't give a flying fuck about the peons calling you a fuck up. If you don't like who you are then you are a fuck up.

I consider people who work their whole lives to get some shitty degree that they didn't even want or suddenly wake up and realize that they wasted their life to gain something that didn't really make them happy just as big as a fuck up as the homeless people begging for crack money.

Oh, and 500 is an ignorant fuck who needs to re read the responses to realize who was the true ovary actor here.

April 21, 2014
2:29 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

Fair and valid points across the board, Lucem.

April 22, 2014
12:32 am
-500-
-500-
Members

As smart as yall think you are, you sure do lack comphension. Maybe if I break it down slower it will finally register in those of you who lack that ability. 

Society has deemed us, or those of us that are juggalos (I highly doubt many of you fit the category of a juggalo or are just too dumb to get what im saying) are fuck ups. We listen to violent horrorcore rap, dress differently than the norms, paint our faces and have goals and ideologies that are different than the average citizen. To them, we are outcasts, scrubs and fuck ups. 

by me saying I'm a fuck up i embrace the negative bullshit they throw on us and wear it like a badge of honor. If bill o'reilly is a upstanding humanitarian, if sheriff Joe from arizona is a model citizen, if the pigs who persecute kids for wearing ICP shirts are heroes, I am glad to be a fuck up, villian, loser in their eyes.

"do you fools listen to music or do you just skim thru it?" 

Entrapped is an emotional juggahoe who attacks his fam for givin him good advice. From the moment he attacked me after his first post I saw that bitch in him and realized he ain't fam he just a juffalo. I respect my brothers opinions even when they are different from mine, just like the majority of us los do. the Internet is not real people it's a matrix of negative haters lookin to pat eachother on the back and cheerlead whoever the masses are. 

where da real juggalos at ?? Nowhere to be found round here apparently. Come out the wood work, I know there's gotta be some round here 

April 22, 2014
12:38 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

J U DOUBLE G A L O

April 22, 2014
2:06 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Luckily my life doesn't revolve around trying to fit the definition of a stupid little label.

April 22, 2014
2:10 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

-500- said
You sound like a cool ass pops, I get what your tryin to do for your son and I think your heart is in the right place

but a 14 yr old? This is the type of shit that gets your kid taken away. 

plus lets be real there ain't too many future doctors or astronauts at the gathering. I think it's safe to say nobody there is going to be splitting the atom. I mean roses have grown in concrete but this to me is setting him up for failure

just my two cents I'm not judging 

And that is what you said about juggalos. You called juggalos fuck ups in your eyes and said that him bringing his son to the gathering is going to turn him into a fuck up.

April 22, 2014
5:58 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

yes, wear your fuckup badge with pride, 500.  

but since your a fuckup, dont act like an ass if someone doesnt want to hear your advice.  that goes along with being a fuckup.  

and of course, being the fuckup that youre so proud to be, you naturally see it as your purview to determine who is and isnt a juggalo.  just like all the other fuckups.  

and, you would have to be quick to tell someone over the internet that they arent a juggalo, thinkin that to be a massive and unrecoverable insult.  [by the way, you arent a juggalo.]  

hell, youre persecuting juggalos yourself, arent you?  so, you and the pigs you were talkin about aint as far apart as youd like to pretend.  

frankly, you sound just like ahha34, and his 'i speak for the REAL juggalos' dogshit.  ive been hearing guys yap about that weak shit for pushin twenty years.  and none of them ever made even a tiny bit of difference.  

besides, you bailed out of the scene for the better part of a decade, how the hell would you know whats going on so much better than any of the rest of us?  

you dont, thats how.  

read those last two sentences again.  

end of argument.  we now return to your regularly scheduled programming, and leave this bitchery for the dregs.  

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
84 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845