March 28, 2024
67 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Fuck The Gathering
April 19, 2014
2:54 pm
-500-
-500-
Members
Forum Posts: 51
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

While this is probably one of the few festivals that going by yourself could even be considered an option, I'd advise against it, mental handicap or not.

I saw a guy get rat-packed out in the parking Lot, four guys on one dude. Beat the brakes off of him, emptied his pockets. A couple people, including myself, came to his defense and got the guys off him, but it was too late, damage was done. The kid (he was probably late teens) was beat up pretty bad. He claimed the only offense he made was he refused to let the guys hit the blunt he was smoking, so they beat him up and took all his shit, money everything. He had come down by himself and the guys made off with his gas monEy to get back home. Luckily we found his ID on the ground, so I know he was gona try to get his parents to wire him money. while this is far from the norm, anything can happen when your alone. The theory of if you don't go looking for trouble you won't find any is just wishful thinking, shit can happen sometimes 

on the other hand, I went with only my girl, which honestly is almost worse than going alone, cuz if it comes down to defending her honor and getting jumped or looking like a bitch and taking it, both options suck. Luckily I never had any problems, but the threat is very real when your like me and you don't consider backing down An option. I didn't let the threat ruin my time, but with so many degenerates among us I'm honestly suprised everything went smooth lol

id is much rather just go with one or two homeboys and have a care free week. that's the healthy balance, not alone, not with just your girl, but with a crew lol

April 19, 2014
8:25 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

man I could kick anybodys ass there if they try to fight me!!  man don't never screw with me I wont never stop punching!

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

April 19, 2014
9:22 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

While I have no reason to *not believe that that actually happened, I do have questions...

See, I always hate these kinds of stories cuz there's all kinds of information that can never be answered. Like *how did this kid "say no" to these guys? What was his tone? Was he flexin' and caught a beatdown for his mouth? Was he bein' flash like he had something to lose or was he just sitting all by himself quietly minding his own and these dudes just walk up?

What Gathering was this, btw? Not that that matters much but I'm just curious if this took place years ago or more recently as a lot of perceptions have changed. Like, was this before or after the Juggalo Justice event a few years back? You had said they ran off... where? Did they not get found and have their teeth kicked in for them and got that shit back or did they manage to run off into the surrounding woods never to be seen again? I mean, when a thief gets caught and subsequently has his car flattened...

The only point I might make is that you had said this occured in the parking lot. A bunch could be said about that. Even the stories I've read from media types about witnessing fights *inside the grounds had a little more causation to them than just someone bein' denied a drag... the flipside is that many of the these same articles go out of their way to say that any fights they *did witness were quickly put down by everyone else around them. INSIDE.

So I guess the real take-away from your story is to watch your ass until you get INTO the Gathering... and IF you think some shit's about to go down, BE LOUD ABOUT IT. Move(run) to any other grouping of people for support. But that was *then. All kinds a' shit is gonna be different now. We're not at Hog Rock out in the middle of nowhere (which just makes getting jumped by "fellow" Juggalos in such an environment for such weak reasons that much more of a mystery).

Meh.

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

April 19, 2014
9:49 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

some of the time, mostly late at night, i like to 'patrol' the gathering, like a half-assed one-man neighborhood watch, just checking for trouble.  

id do this, to be available to help my fellows juggalos [which mainly means, helping ninjas that fell out get back on their feet].  

but, much more than that, i do it because i get a kick out of refereeing fights, or putting bully bitches in their place, et cetera.  

and, because its not like anybodys gonna stop me.  

point is, if im in earshot, and i hear someone say, 'help me!', im gonna go see who needs help, and why.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 19, 2014
11:09 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

That's something I could imagine Lt. B doing.

April 19, 2014
11:26 pm
-500-
-500-
Members
Forum Posts: 51

This was a couple years ago at Hog Rock. according to the kid he only turned down them hitting his blunt. I don't know how true that is, Definately seemed far fetched. maybe he stuck his hand in one of them dudes girls bootyholes, maybe they had beef from a previous show, who the fuck knows.These guys who did it appeared to be passing thru the area, and once attention was being brought to what was happening due to myself and a few others, they kept it moving. They probably beat the kid for a only a couple seconds, but anyone who been in a fight knows that's more than enough time. Kids nose was leakin, chops all busted.one of his eyes swolled up right away. not many people saw the attack it seemed like, it wasn't like there was screaming and hollering. I remember people walking litterally right by as I helped him up, maybe they thought they were friends fuckin around, I don't know. after it happened and people became aware of what went down, a couple juggalos started talking the "fuck that lets go find them" macho man act, but I doubt they did. I saw the kid getting stomped but I didn't see the initial hits that knocked him down. I could of ran up and teed off on them dudes if I really wanted to, cuz it wasn't like the took off running. But I helped the kid on his feet and made sure he was alright instead. I've got hands, but even fuckin Bruce Lee ain't takin out four dudes at once. One of the dudes was jumpin up and down all amped up yellin whoop whoop and other random shit. I was pretty lit at the time, my girl tells the story way better. I had to ask her to remind me of some o. The details. That was at my first gathering n, I think it happened to quick for people to register.

in the same vein, the only hallowicked I been two, I watch two dudes square off after the show, and when the one dude started losin his boys jumped in and whupped the other dude. Hit him with a glass bottle and all types of ish. 

May 4, 2014
2:43 pm
Mr.Biggg
Mr.Biggg
Members
Forum Posts: 120

entrappedmind said
So... Doing the math... You've been down since before you were 7...? My kid didn't become a fan until he was at least 10 or 11 or something, and the only reason he even knew of them to become a fan was because both me and my wife are (which is why he and I are going this year)...

Or, actually, since you said "no one that can take me", I am forced to assume you're under 16... So you've been down since <5? No freakin' way lol.

Messed up math aside...

How far away is it for you? Would there be any chance of convincing your family to take a vacation that could coincide with the Gathering? And they just drop you off? (Not that I'd suggest it's safe for a kid under 15 or whatever to go solo, probably a bad idea, but just trying to help here)  Your best bet will likely be to just wait until you can just go by yourself, make your own decision, and make up for the years your couldn't go by making it as epic as possible.

If it makes you feel any better, I have never been able to go either. And I'm 33, been down since I was 13 or 14. It's not because my mom said I couldn't go, it's because life stood in the way. I was busy raising my own son. So now that he's old enough, he and I are both attending our first GOTJ. I knew about it when they first started doing them, but it's still taken me this long to finally make it.

My point is - go if you can. If you can't, be patient. You'll be able to someday. And when you can, the feeling of "making it" will be all that much sweeter. Good things come to those who wait.

I'm 28 I been since 2001 I have ask my dad every yr. it same answer maybe next yr. I'm from Cali my mom never said I couldn't go its just to fear of a drive for my dad.    

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845