April 25, 2024
113 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
July 30, 2014
10:16 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
341sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said

GanjaGoblin said
I've been hit with shit too. Countless times have I been hit with things flying from the air. That's just what happens. You're just a dumbass bitch Pat, flat out. Go to the fucking medical tent if an empty can hits your head. What damage could an empty can seriously do to someone? I wouldn't care if someone hit me with something, I'll shake it off, it happens. I've been shot at with fireworks too, it's just what happens. And what I meant by the wrestling ring was that I wasn't chucking shit to ruin the show, although there were people who threw an actual garbage can towards the ring, fortunately it hit a pole. I wasn't standing in the back neither. I was up front for a majority of the main stage acts. Trash is flying in every angle, so wtf am I gonna do with an empty beer can? Fuck whatever you're claiming what a juggalo should be or what they shouldn't be, who the fuck are you Pat? Just a bald headed bitch from up north. Fuck you Pat.

Everyone gets hit with shit, it's unnecessary. It's a problem because people like you feed into it. You're just one more problem. I'm sure if I talked shit about I'm aiming for you and I'm gonna trash your campsite you'd say the same shit that I did. I will stick up for myself against people trying to fuck up my good time. So I guess it's on then. Why? Because you just have to be a dick and went on ahead and challenged me by telling me that you are going to search me out for the sole purpose of hurting me and fucking up my good time. Just like a true juggahoe. You know what this means though, right? The meet up massacre is just now people showing up to watch us fight. I won't give you the chance to fuck me up with flying shit, we're just fighting first day first thing. Don't come complaining to me later, you brought it on yourself. 

I sympathize what happened to Scruffy, that shit sucks cause its happened to me before. Throwing a cooler around, that ain't cool neither. Even been hit with shoes before. It happens. I don't believe an empty can of beer could really ruin somebodys time. Trash fights happen at the Gathering. Fuck that side, this side is where its at. I've been in the midst of plenty of trash fights during all the shows I've been to. An empty beer can is much less damaging as opposed to a full Faygo bottle or an unopened beer. Who the fuck is you to claim whos a juggalo and who isn't? You don't know shit about me besides what I look like really. I been hit with shit too but I'm not looking to fuck somebody up because of it, I pick it back up and toss it back in another direction.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

July 30, 2014
10:48 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
342sp_Permalink sp_Print

GOTJ in Peoria, outside we had a large, playful water bottle "fight". One side to that side. It was unorganized yet intentional chaos where everyone was in on it. It was where everyone was aware and taking part. If they didn't want to play, they stood on the outskirts of the line... I also wrapped an old shirt around a wooden stake and lit it on fire to be simply passed around the crowd. It was simple and non lethal. That's one way.

Another way: my brother was at an old school Korn concert. A fat guy on PCP ripped a bolted down chair out of the ground, threw it randomly into the crowd, and knocked out an old woman with it. That man deserves the death sentence in my opinion.

This is the main reason I wouldn't bring my daughters to the GOTJ. If one of you fuckfaces thinks its cute to throw a full beer can into the crowd, and it happens to hit my baby in the head? It could KILL HER. Instantly. It could KILL AN ADULT. I know of a child that died when a tiny rock ricocheted off a lawnmower blade and struck her temple.

If you moron fucks hurt my daughter from throwing shit, I'd skin you alive and replace your skin with fruit roll ups. Then I'd let starving fire ants have a go at your new "skin". That's only the beginning.

Anyway, throw stuff at the right occasion, safe stuff, sure. But we all know better than to try and Method Man each other at random times at a Juggalo Gathering. Common sense faggots

Throw a fuckjng hackey sack or something.

July 30, 2014
10:53 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
343sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

If you moron fucks hurt my daughter from throwing shit, I'd skin you alive and replace your skin with fruit roll ups. Then I'd let starving fire ants have a go at your new "skin". That's only the beginning.

"Whats with the butcher tools and fruit snacks in your bag Brendan?"  "Oh OMD is bringing his daughter to the gathering this is in case someone hits her with something...gotta be prepared ya know..."  "Makes perfect sense to me therse no glass bottles or fireworks right?"

Great just one more thing Ive gotta be prepared for...Leave her at home my list is pretty long as it is...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 30, 2014
10:55 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
344sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

Old Mr Dangerous said

"Whats with the butcher tools and fruit snacks in your bag Brendan?"  "Oh OMD is bringing his daughter to the gathering this is in case someone hits her with something...gotta be prepared ya know..."  "Makes perfect sense to me therse no glass bottles or fireworks right?"

Great just one more thing Ive gotta be prepared for...Leave her at home my list is pretty long as it is...

That's very kind of you, but how are we getting ahold of the ants?

July 30, 2014
11:02 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
345sp_Permalink sp_Print

The gathering is and always be a bring your own fire ants type of spot...It has been since day one...

I show no sympathy to ninjas who forget to bring their own and do not share my own...If you need facepaint, food, water, or even a crack at a fat chick in our stable OCJ has got your back...but not in regards to fireants...mans gotta have scruples....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 30, 2014
11:06 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

I would take the fruit roll up victim, tie them up in a tent, play full treble loops of my daughters screaming full volume during teething, nonstop through a bullhorn. @ocj_brendan and I would be on some good psychedelics.

"One toke you poor fool! Waitll you see those goddamn bats!" Hahahahaha... as we catapult used diapers into the masses during oh.. let's sayyy... Hopsin?

July 30, 2014
11:08 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
347sp_Permalink sp_Print

anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpgImage Enlarger

July 30, 2014
11:08 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
348sp_Permalink sp_Print

Haha I'm gonna put that on my next invitation flyers... BYOFA "Bring Your Own Fire Ants"

July 30, 2014
11:35 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
349sp_Permalink sp_Print

Getting hit with an empty beer can, or partial bottle of water is one thing...it will graze you and not do any damage. But getting hit with unopened cans, bottles, coolers, or whatever else can and does injure people. In 2011, I got hit in the eye with a turkey leg that was thrown, and I had a bloody black eye for almost two weeks, and I'm pretty sure it cracked the bone in my nose. It ruined my night, and for weeks I had to assure people that my boyfriend wasn't beating me. That's the kind of shit that happens when you throw things. I'm certain that the amount of fun the person who threw that got was nowhere near the pain that I went through by being on the receiving end.

I only took one really hard hit this year, to my upper right chest. I'm not even sure what hit me, but it's a big oval bruise about the size of a baseball. I was hit hard enough that it easily could have knocked me out, knocked out my teeth, broke my nose, broke my jaw, blinded me, or any number of other awful things. So thank heavens that it hit me in a place that I will easily recover from.

-Julie

July 30, 2014
11:41 pm
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
350sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh, and some dude thought it would be cute to grab me by the front of my neck and shove me out of the way during the ICP set. Like he literally came up, and instead of just walking/pushing past me, he grabbed my neck and shoved me. So I did the only thing that a civilized lady could do, and I grabbed him by the neck and shoved him backwards as well, which then elicited a panicked "I'M SORRY" and a "please don't hurt me" type waving of his hands. Little bitch better be glad that I had a Faygo bottle tucked under my left arm, or I'd have gone at him with both hands. He's probably the same type of pussy that will go back to the web and talk about how he respects lettes too. Dumb bitch.

-Jules

July 31, 2014
12:12 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
351sp_Permalink sp_Print

I picked up a half empty 2 liter and threw it in the air and this huge guy made me believe I was gonna get stomped. Ask @carnivalkilla44 because it was his fault.

July 31, 2014
12:23 am
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647
352sp_Permalink sp_Print

fake ass fam. get pissed when they get hit with faygo or a random turkey leg! fuck em!

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

July 31, 2014
3:25 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
353sp_Permalink sp_Print

patjoyce said
You wouldn't last past the first time. I've seen your picture, you look like a tree huggin' hippie fag. I hope for your sake that you are a lot tougher than you look. If you want to spend the Gathering in the hospital, it's none of my business. Bring it. 

GanjaGoblin said
Challenge accepted.

You both look stupid as fuck right now. It's an Internet forum, guys. Ganja likes to throw shit, and if he's being careful about it I don't see the problem. People do get really fucking out of hand. I got hit with some fireworks and other shit, but the worst I got was a bottle to the face from the stage during icp. For the most part people know what their getting into, but it sucks having to switch between looking at the crowd and looking around for flying shit though....

either way, this is a stupid thing to get in a REAL fight at the gathering over. Although you'll probably forget about it by then. Well, Pat won't. Pat doesn't forget shit on these forums apparently.

July 31, 2014
3:36 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364
354sp_Permalink sp_Print

I got hit by a tampon. It was a great day

July 31, 2014
4:30 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
355sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't forget shit that pisses me off, nope. I only forget important shit.

July 31, 2014
5:20 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
356sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't forget shit that pisses me off, nope. I only forget important shit.

Goddamn, that would be funny if it wasn't so applicable to me as well. I know the feeling.

Allow me to add, once again... I love Jules's posts. Although, at the time, you weren't all that happy about that boob-vicinity shot - we ran across one another, I think, right after it happened.

July 31, 2014
5:37 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
357sp_Permalink sp_Print

twiztidkillaxxx2 said
I got hit by a tampon. It was a great day

Was it used or no?

July 31, 2014
5:42 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
358sp_Permalink sp_Print

wonka69 said
fake ass fam. get pissed when they get hit with faygo or a random turkey leg! fuck em!

I don't mind getting hit with a 2 liter or a turkey leg. My issue is unopened beer cans. Those injure people. The one from this last gathering split my scalp open. I am of the opinion that the people who throw rocks or unopened beer cans would not be happy if someone chucked one at their head. They throw and hit someone in the head and laugh but would they still laugh when one thrown at them splits their scalp open? I don't think so.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 31, 2014
6:06 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
359sp_Permalink sp_Print

Alright, since I've now had time to process, and now that my plague is dying down... I figure I can add a few talking points / random observations / et cetera.

1: The folks I met up with were, more or less, exactly who/what I expected - with one notable exception. I never formed much of an opinion on @piggofdoom from the forums beforehand. But let me be the first to say - dude is the shit. scruffy was, predictably, awesome. Jules is right near the top of my list of "Bad-ass chicks". And as I said before, I wish I'd have been able to spend more time with the rest of y'all.

2: CES Cru, Yelawolf, and Hopsin killed it. By far, my favorite performances of the entire event. Has anyone run across video of the CES intro? I need to see that again, but haven't been able to find it.

3: The Faygo Armageddon was something everyone must experience at least once in their life. And no amount of videos, articles, pictures, or anything can prepare you for it. The ICP shows I went to back in the day were like fuckin' Romper Room compared to that shit. I can't believe how their show has evolved over the ~15 years I'd been out of the game.

4: The fact that there were no significant injuries from the 500+ gram fireworks cakes going off from within the crowd is goddamn mind-blowing. We shoot off similar fireworks on the 4th of July most years, and take all sorts of precautions - extra fuse, staking the shit into the ground, firing from behind solid objects, what have you. I can't wrap my mind around how many things that could have - should have - gone wrong, but didn't. That's, well, that's just cool as hell.

5: I recall @scottied thanking us, earlier, for repping FLH. No, I can't have that. It's you, Scottie, who deserves our thanks for having a FLH to represent. I can't count the number of times, in random conversation, that people knew who my kid and I were just because they're lurkers who had read my posts here. It was like being anonymously famous, if that's even possible lol. For everything you do here, all the running around you did at the Gathering, and everything we're not even privy to... You're the man.

6: I like lists.

That's it for now... Actually, when I started typing, I had more in mind... But have forgotten most of it already. Dammit.

July 31, 2014
7:03 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators

1. Deadbody Cheesesteaks were banging

2. Meeting the other FLH members was cool, I would have chilled more but there was some drama going on on my end and there were other people I ran into who I chilled with and all. Sorry ya'all. I'm not that much of a dickhead. But Scruffy, Piggy (still wondering wtf this midnight business is lol), Entrapped and your son (I think you guys know how I enjoyed the trash fight during the ICP seminar lol), Jules, Scottie, CarnivalKilla, ya'all the shit.

3. Being one of the first few hundred people to literally walk into the Gathering was the shit. Once security waved us in we all rushed the campgrounds. A surreal feeling. All the times I've been to a Gathering I was crammed in a car with a bunch of heads. Never did I wait in the front of the line waiting to go in.

4. Getting backstage to help partake in Faygo Armageddon. I remember 2 security guys were trying to hold us back and then we just said fuck it and rushed the stage. Chaos ensued afterwards with all the faygo flying. I was literally dry the whole time during ICPs set, even during the rain storm. I was under the roof of the main stage chilling with ABK/Hoodoo and other juggalos. Scottie was there.

5. I can't think of anything more really.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
88 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845