March 29, 2024
77 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
fl.net forum meetup massacre 2014
July 25, 2014
6:00 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
261sp_Permalink sp_Print

now I know where to light flaming bags of poo at

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

July 25, 2014
6:02 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
262sp_Permalink sp_Print

when talkin with eachother there, do yall use real names or Profile names? lol

-Tyson

July 25, 2014
11:28 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
263sp_Permalink sp_Print

If we met at the gathering would you make me call you Sean or your real name Alphonsogorgioramon?

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2014
11:30 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
264sp_Permalink sp_Print

VeryTwiztidRaven said
Ok, for anyone who wants to meet up, you can find Scruffy, Piggofdoom and Entrapped Mind camped near the strawberry shaped daquiri stand. They are directly across from the end of Bizarro World, and are at the bottom of the hill where they have the alligator on a stick stand. There is a cream colored canopy with a blue tent, directly across from the ice truck.

-Jules

I didn't hear word of Entrapped's kid...probably the old traded my kids for space cakes hustle....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

July 25, 2014
11:42 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
265sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said
If we met at the gathering would you make me call you Sean or your real name Alphonsogorgioramon?

i think that's pretty obvious, Alphonsogorioramon  of course  

silly boy

-Tyson

July 25, 2014
4:03 pm
One_3rd
One_3rd
Members
Forum Posts: 169
266sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks Raven I shall see y'all soon

July 26, 2014
12:59 am
VeryTwiztidRaven
VeryTwiztidRaven
Members
Forum Posts: 492
267sp_Permalink sp_Print

No joke, we're all addressing each other by screen name. Well, except me, since mine is three words long, and it's just easier to call me Jules.

July 26, 2014
2:08 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
268sp_Permalink sp_Print

OCJ_Brendan said

VeryTwiztidRaven said
Ok, for anyone who wants to meet up, you can find Scruffy, Piggofdoom and Entrapped Mind camped near the strawberry shaped daquiri stand. They are directly across from the end of Bizarro World, and are at the bottom of the hill where they have the alligator on a stick stand. There is a cream colored canopy with a blue tent, directly across from the ice truck.

-Jules

I didn't hear word of Entrapped's kid...probably the old traded my kids for space cakes hustle....

Nah his kid's here lol

July 26, 2014
2:14 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
269sp_Permalink sp_Print

Are you thinking of me as you have fun?

July 27, 2014
2:18 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696

1: Yep. I'm the fat dude.

2: Yep, my kid was there.

3: Yep, my kid survived.

4: No, @piggofdoom, you can not trade my kid for space cakes.

5: Has anyone seen my voice? I can't seem to find it.

6: Wait, what?

7: @frog's wheel was, most definitely, one of the most hilarious things I've ever witnessed.

8: Y'all are bad influences.

9: @carnivalkilla44's fiancée is awesome.

10: I've been on this planet for 34 years, and over that time combined I had less fun than I did within any hour I spent with you people. Yeah, sure, the Gathering was cool and all... But it was you guys that created a memory I'll have until the day I die, and I love each and every one of you for it. ScottieD, Scruffy, Pigg, Julie, CK44, Psyral, Krunk, Frog, Ganja, Cheshyr (I don't think I forgot anyone?) - you guys are awesome. Thank you for accepting my son and I into your family here.

(PS: @patjoyce Cannibal Corpse went over WAY better than I expected. Crowd reaction was awesome, and I think surprised them a little bit. If their fans bitch at them about playing the Gathering, they can just say "We never saw you pussies bring a SHOPPING CART into a pit!)

July 27, 2014
2:45 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
271sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said
1: Yep. I'm the fat dude.

2: Yep, my kid was there.

3: Yep, my kid survived.

4: No, @piggofdoom, you can not trade my kid for space cakes.

5: Has anyone seen my voice? I can't seem to find it.

6: Wait, what?

7: @frog's wheel was, most definitely, one of the most hilarious things I've ever witnessed.

8: Y'all are bad influences.

9: @carnivalkilla44's fiancée is awesome.

10: I've been on this planet for 34 years, and over that time combined I had less fun than I did within any hour I spent with you people. Yeah, sure, the Gathering was cool and all... But it was you guys that created a memory I'll have until the day I die, and I love each and every one of you for it. ScottieD, Scruffy, Pigg, Julie, CK44, Psyral, Krunk, Frog, Ganja, Cheshyr (I don't think I forgot anyone?) - you guys are awesome. Thank you for accepting my son and I into your family here.

(PS: @patjoyce Cannibal Corpse went over WAY better than I expected. Crowd reaction was awesome, and I think surprised them a little bit. If their fans bitch at them about playing the Gathering, they can just say "We never saw you pussies bring a SHOPPING CART into a pit!)

@scottied you better post that gopro footage of you in the yahtzee club cart in that pit!

July 27, 2014
2:51 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
272sp_Permalink sp_Print

piggofdoom said
@scottied you better post that gopro footage of you in the yahtzee club cart in that pit!

This footage?

This footage has been published on a bunch of rock sites.

July 27, 2014
2:56 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

PS: @patjoyce Cannibal Corpse went over WAY better than I expected. Crowd reaction was awesome, and I think surprised them a little bit. If their fans bitch at them about playing the Gathering, they can just say "We never saw you pussies bring a SHOPPING CART into a pit!)                                                                                                                                                                                                   cannibal corpse fans have been bitching since it was announced..

Cannibal Corpse’s Singer Has No Problems Playing The 2014 ‘Gathering Of The Juggalos’

Cannibal Corpse turned some heads when they announced they would be performing at this years ‘Gathering Of The Juggalos‘ festival. ‘Gathering Of The Juggalos‘ festival. Frontman George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher has now responded to the controversy in an interview with laweekly.com:

“We needed an off-day show, and they offered the show to us, so it made sense. I’m not one of these guys that apologizes for what we make, or what not. I got bills to pay. I got two kids to feed. I don’t wanna fucking hear anybody bitching about that. They can fuck right off if they don’t understand, and they can kiss my fucking ass. I don’t give a fuck about that.

What I do know is they’re just mad at the concert. It’s a different kind of festival, and we’re a death metal band. And if we’re not a true death metal band because of that, kiss my ass again! Because you know what? I know what I am. I know who I am, and I know what the rest of the guys in this band are. We’re a fucking death metal band. We’ve always been. And just playing one show does not make or break us. And if people don’t like it, don’t come to the show, and if you’re upset at us, and you’re a fan of the band, well, I guess in some way I’m sorry, and in the other way, I’m not sorry.

We do what we want. It’s just ridiculous. I’m starting to get fucking agitated, when I’m thinking about the people that are hating on it. Then there’s other people who are just like, “Dude. Hey man, it’s a show. Who cares?””

July 27, 2014
4:35 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
274sp_Permalink sp_Print

I know, Violent. That's why I said what I said lol.

And PRJ, I don't think that clip has any of Scottie in the grocery cart (perspective looks wrong). I believe that's what pigg was looking for. Great clip though, holy shit. I didn't realize just how big the pit had gotten from our perspective. Dang.

July 27, 2014
4:43 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619
275sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said
I know, Violent. That's why I said what I said lol.

And PRJ, I don't think that clip has any of Scottie in the grocery cart (perspective looks wrong). I believe that's what pigg was looking for. Great clip though, holy shit. I didn't realize just how big the pit had gotten from our perspective. Dang.

that IF threw me off..lol no worries...just puttin my 2 cents on the subject.That dude apologizing in his original video bitching about cannibal playing the Gathering was priceless..think he deleted it.funny shit.

July 27, 2014
5:27 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
276sp_Permalink sp_Print

You're right, I should've phrased it "if their fans continue to bitch at them". Good catch.

July 27, 2014
5:43 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891
277sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey thanks dude, appreciate the update. I love Cannibal Corpse so I was just curious. I thought they would go over fine, metal bands have always done well at the Gathering, was just wondering if they seemed to enjoy it. Glad it went well, this years Gathering seems to have been a success. Hopefully I can make it next year!! If I take off time in July and they move it back to August though I'm just going to accept the fact that the Gods are against me ever going to another Gathering, and my number will be forever stopped at 11. Glad everyone who went had a good time though. Not really at all surprising, but still always great to hear!!!

July 27, 2014
6:40 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
278sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said

Yeah, that was actually Scottie D behind the GoPro filming. I did find this video around the time Scottie posted his video.

July 27, 2014
6:41 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
279sp_Permalink sp_Print

piggofdoom said @scottied you better post that gopro footage of you in the yahtzee club cart in that pit!

This footage?   This footage has been published on a bunch of rock sites.  

I didn't even see the cart in this footage.

July 27, 2014
7:10 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
280sp_Permalink sp_Print

On an unrelated note... Those of you from the meet-up, if you'd be so kind, check out #4 on this list. You won't regret it. Trust me. https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....-than-you/

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
81 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang, loppoxz

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845