March 28, 2024
53 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
2017 FLH Meetup Massacre!!!
June 25, 2017
8:46 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@chuckieboy dont worry about any drama or "reads" you get from the forums...everyone is super fuckin chill and got eachothers backs, like a true family...your a juggalo and you are accepted, thats all there is to it...these mutha fackos have opened my eyes as proof of a real juggalo family..GOTJ is all about good times and making awesome memories, and the flh forum members make sure that happens..this is why i love every single one of them. Dont ever have any worries or doubts about shit, especially your shirt, you will end up with alot more than what you came with, i guarantee it

MDCL ? ? ?'S  and have fun yall are such amazing people and im thankful to have yall in my life.

P.s. dont worry bout randy gall, he just an internet gangster...in real life he is softer than wonder bread

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

bayAreaShaman, Chuckieboy, Psyral
June 25, 2017
8:50 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

bayAreaShaman said

Everything noah just said is a lie.  

True.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 25, 2017
9:17 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
@chuckieboy dont worry about any drama or "reads" you get from the forums...everyone is super fuckin chill and got eachothers backs, like a true family...your a juggalo and you are accepted, thats all there is to it...these mutha fackos have opened my eyes as proof of a real juggalo family..GOTJ is all about good times and making awesome memories, and the flh forum members make sure that happens..this is why i love every single one of them. Dont ever have any worries or doubts about shit, especially your shirt, you will end up with alot more than what you came with, i guarantee it

MDCL ? ? ?'S  and have fun yall are such amazing people and im thankful to have yall in my life.

P.s. dont worry bout randy gall, he just an internet gangster...in real life he is softer than wonder bread  

MCL spooky!!

We are gonna miss you!!!

I wanted to make traps with you!!

U better make it next year!!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 25, 2017
9:40 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

I figured that, on the YouTube streams they all get pissed sayin all Los hate each other now and there's nowhere positive that promotes family love, I tell them there are some real ass cats like that still, they on the flh forums. Most YouTube "juggalos" are fake af

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 25, 2017
9:44 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

And not to sound cocky but I don't really worry about much, I'm a smaller cat so I've been forced to throw several times over people actin tough. Then I just hurt people's feelings cause they get embarrassed by little Chuckie boy lol. But I don't like the fighting shit,  but I do believe Randy asked me to tongue his ass one time, I don't like that shit lmao

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy
June 25, 2017
9:52 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Chuckieboy said
And not to sound cocky but I don't really worry about much, I'm a smaller cat so I've been forced to throw several times over people actin tough. Then I just hurt people's feelings cause they get embarrassed by little Chuckie boy lol. But I don't like the fighting shit,  but I do believe Randy asked me to tongue his ass one time, I don't like that shit lmao  

People underestimate me all day. I prefer it that way. Not sure if i do cuz im just used to it and i adapted or cuz im just good working that angle... U basically know everything they are gonna do before they do it and they dont do it hard enough. Even wheni say things like this it falls short. Oh well.

And yeah its a vaction time to relax killer.

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, Chuckieboy

June 25, 2017
9:53 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Chuckieboy said

Hajaha yeah randy is just likes to stir shit, litteraly...as for the youtube fucks, they only create drama to make gains, dont believe the hype and trust your intuitions

@bayAreaShaman you have no idea how much that yellow brick road full of traps has impacted my life...it proved juggalos are the most creative and awesome people on the planet...we need to devise some extra special flava for next year...im currently goin thru a growing process that is actually making me really creative and gotj17 sparked it...the more people that help join in on the shenanigans the better it will be.

June 25, 2017
10:05 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Hajaha yeah randy is just likes to stir shit, litteraly...

vomitlollol

@bayAreaShaman you have no idea how much that yellow brick road full of traps has impacted my life...it proved juggalos are the most creative and awesome people on the planet...we need to devise some extra special flava for next year...im currently goin thru a growing process that is actually making me really creative and gotj17 sparked it...the more people that help join in on the shenanigans the better it will be.  

And yeah this year has been a hard one. Not bad just hard...

Keep taping into that creativity as much as u can, as u can maybe tell more ppl need to. Hopefully we can help more ninjas find that inspiration. I think thats one of the things we all need the most. Keep inspiring people with your existence spooky. U being alive is the dopest thing...

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
10:35 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

@bayAreaShaman yeah its been hard, not bad...its the growing process of the lotus for me...im #17in fluently and its been a fr3sh ride so far...by the end of the year, imma look back and be extremely thankful for it...the butterfly sanctuary, the march and maybe even hallowicked...that one less g blaze show is gonna be super fr3sh...anyways i sent you a pm, check it out

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

bayAreaShaman
June 26, 2017
6:30 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Chuckieboy said

@chuckieboy Understand that Randy Gall is more than just Randy. Just ask his "room mate" @sketchez or PM any regular forum member about Randy. He is our revered troll who we disliked at first but soon realized what he is really all about and now have no issue with him. To get trolled by him is a sign that you are part of the team.

Like @spookythefungi said: "...dont worry about any drama or "reads" you get from the forums...everyone is super fuckin chill and got eachothers backs, like a true family..." As one of the "hated" members of the forum due to my political leanings, I can attest to the fact that even my biggest critics are super cool to me (at least to my face :P) You'll have a great time. Check with other forum members who are gathering veterans about the "Faygoluver's Village". Everyone who camped there made friends for life. Even if you don't camp at the village, the "Faygoluver's Meet-up Massacres" that occur are good to attend if only you make it there once. I didn't camp in the village but they still fed me at the BBQ Massacre - Thanks again @bayareashaman (And he is one of my critics)

It rains diamonds there. You'll see.

03dd3b82757ce5ce0730bb159a2e7139.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Chuckieboy
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 26, 2017
8:45 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

was just flippin through the old massacre threads, and realized that no cheshyr means no flh flag.  tis pity.  

unless a new flag, or banner, or similar display is engineered...?  

also, im assumin nobody gonna be throwin wigs this year...  but there has been bbq talk already...  and some vague village talk...  

any other thoughts about stunts/events/games/whatevers?  

also also, team flh finally came to life at the dcgcon, and not only that, showed good form.  

i vote the competition committee gets cranked up and starts workin out how to bring all the trophies to faygoluvers.  

also also also...  i miss so fuckin many people.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

ScottieD, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Maryonette

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 27, 2017
1:55 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

G

Psyral Infection said

Chuckieboy said

@chuckieboy Understand that Randy Gall is more than just Randy. Just ask his "room mate" @sketchez or PM any regular forum member about Randy. He is our revered troll who we disliked at first but soon realized what he is really all about and now have no issue with him. To get trolled by him is a sign that you are part of the team.

Like @spookythefungi said: "...dont worry about any drama or "reads" you get from the forums...everyone is super fuckin chill and got eachothers backs, like a true family..." As one of the "hated" members of the forum due to my political leanings, I can attest to the fact that even my biggest critics are super cool to me (at least to my face :P) You'll have a great time. Check with other forum members who are gathering veterans about the "Faygoluver's Village". Everyone who camped there made friends for life. Even if you don't camp at the village, the "Faygoluver's Meet-up Massacres" that occur are good to attend if only you make it there once. I didn't camp in the village but they still fed me at the BBQ Massacre - Thanks again @bayareashaman (And he is one of my critics)

It rains diamonds there.

Good shit bro, thanks for lettin  me know wats  up

June 27, 2017
7:35 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

@chuckieboy 

If it would help your thinking any, I'd like to "2nd/sign-on" to everything everyone else has been telling you about how The Gathering is "special" as it reflects from The Faygoluvers Forum.

Uhhh... it's always the easy reference but, the movie "Highlander" and the rules of their "gathering".

Sanctified ground is neutral territory. "No combat can take place". The Gathering (wherever it may be) is Juggalo Sanctified Ground.

Mafkas have buried the ashes of dead family members at Hock Rock and Legend Valley and we may never return to those places... THAT is special.

No politics. No religion. I guess unless you're a "Juggalo For Jesus", in which case, that is a separate conversation... heh.

I've also compared it to "Thanksgiving Dinner etiquette".

Just juggalos coming together to the ONE PLACE where everyone is there to be the same thing at one time OUT LOUD... JUGGALO!

Last year's village was truly a landmark event of both friendship AND coordination. It didn't just fuckin' materialize but was crafted by dedication.

It also didn't hurt that none of us ended up being "that" juggalo that's kind of a pyro or wanted to flip the crappers and play with poop around people...

Just come to the party totally capable of taking care of yourSELF and know that anything else you bring with you can only help someone else that forgot it, and they'll be doing the same for you.

Like others have said, last year had many of us that have said some pretty harsh things to each other in these pages, "within arms reach" (so to speak)... and it was all good.

Sure, in the first few hours there's the, "OH! So YOU'RE that motherfucker?!"... (it also don't hurt if you have ACTUAL social skills with humans) but if/when you find yourself in a group helping YOU carry your gear up a fuckin' MOUNTAIN in a sunburnt hellblaze....!!! It will change everything you think you thought you knew about Juggalo Love and what the Dark Carnival really means to some people. Real shit.

The words you use here are our representations of you but they are still only shadows of the person one would expect to meet at The Gathering.

Always mean what you say and the words you use around here, but telling me to "Go fuck myself" [which you haven't] doesn't mean that you aren't "here and now" in "this place" (this year being in OKC) in support of Juggaloism in the one spot in the world where EVERYONE knows what that word means... The Gathering!

[end of reply/sentiment]

[side beef] [please ignore as needed]

And THAT is why "Guest" can go GET FUCKED at his/her earliest convenience!

Because NO MATTER WHAT any of us have EVER said to each other (and we had a troll DOXXING PEOPLE!!!) not ONE of them ever tried to threaten any of us AT The Gathering...

That fucker did.

I am very happy and PROUD to have met, Gathered and LIVED under the Faygoluvers Flag I put "so much" time, aggravation and a bit of coin into, in order to make something that I STILL think I need to do better on... but hang above my fireplace (literally) and remember all of you.

But that Flag will never fly over nor would I ever be a part of any Village that would welcome with open arms, that piece-of-shit, "Guest".

I kinda feel like I'm giving away the ending of the game he chose to start with me but...

He fucking threatened to attack me at MY Gathering. Here. The Faygoluvers Forum.

He (in no uncertain terms) called me AND EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ATTENDING THIS YEAR'S GATHERING... a RAPE DENIER. (and if you bother to read my shit, you know what happened the last time someone tried to call me that).

I can't think of a universe in which I could ever bring myself to sit in a smoke circle with someone that threatened me with violence AT THE GATHERING and called me a RAPE DENIER!  Which is not NEARLY the same kinda shit our Village shrugged off in order to create that MEMORY OF A LIFETIME that was the "Wizard of the Hood" show and all what happened after...! None.

As I am unable to Gather this year (the reasons why, I'll save for another post some other time), I can only hope that that resonates somehow with anyone that might notice my absence, being replaced by someone who would say such things as he has and then still expect "hospitality".

You can call me a fag or a bitch or a piece of shit all day... (the lessons I've learned from Juggalos); but when you wanna talk shit like THAT...? The worst I can do without becoming "something else"... is to deny you.

An' what I gotta say to you @guest ... is  I don't give a shit that you got "married at the 8th"...

Where you been, homie?

Cuz what you WOULD HAVE known, back before you started in with your "Juggalo Jimmy Olsen/Eddie Haskel" routines; creating in the span of LESS THAN A YEAR a thread/post count RIVALING that of the most entrenched members of the forum who (before YOU showed up) were considered to have posted all the time... Callin' people "juffalos" and "gatekeepers"... is that:

I am something you will NEVER BE...

I am a CLASH OF THE NINJAS MASTER!!!!

I am the one that opened The Mystery Box!!!!

I am the one that had... like, 1/6th of Psychopathic Records cheering ME on and saying MY name!!!!

...and I share[d] that victory in a chatroom FILLED with my FLH homies and my Gathering friends and the Juggalos I met on the way.

Fuck your DECADE OLD "social contract experience"....!

Like I said back then, it is the singular most amazing event I've ever had involving my computer that didn't also involve drugs and/or my own dick in my hand...

I have "JUGGALO ARTIFACTS" enshrined in my house.

You got a $190 ticket and a wife an' kid at home when you trade them in for a wrist band... ya know? for fear of us RAPING THEM!

Bitch.

That Mystery Box, has given me Karma for the rest of my life! An' I get refills EVERY time I watch the video.

But you go enjoy YOUR "Gathering"... homie.

But ALSO enjoy my video!

[advance to timecode 1h:50m and please refer to the corresponding Psychopathic Radio thread for the "Director's Cut" for commentary]

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/99590165/pop-out

ps

[kiss noise]

bitch

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

bayAreaShaman, Psyral, Chuckieboy, scruffy

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 27, 2017
8:02 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Psyral Infection said

Chuckieboy said

It rains diamonds there. You'll see.

03dd3b82757ce5ce0730bb159a2e7139.jpgImage Enlarger

Pretty much except aint nobody even hate ur stan lee sounding goofy ass. <3

But yeah like i said before not matter what when i see these two fuckers it means im home. 

It really is a special place. It really is all love. 

Something special unique and beautiful u can proudly say u are part of and u helped create.

So no matter who u are. If we met u yet or not it really wouldn't be the same without u.

June 27, 2017
8:40 pm
wicket_juan
wicket_juan
Members
Forum Posts: 488

I'll be there for sure, this year, but if not? Next year! always next year, for sure, because I'm so down!

replacing my heart with a liver, so I can drink more and care less!

June 27, 2017
8:45 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Damn @cheshyr that was deep lol. But thats cool AF, now I feel like I've almost missed out on past gatherings because I didn't have "true" family around me like that. Of course all us juggalos are supposed to be family, bit it seems like y'all actually do it right that's cool AF. I've already put in my vacation and got my shit in order. I can't wait to meet all y'all mutherfuckers. I truly wish u could make it cheshyr, how much are we talkin  fund wise for u to be able to swing it

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy
June 27, 2017
11:14 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

oookay...  i realize that this aint gonna make me shine much, but fuckit, im generally pretty honest here...     

Cheshyr said      

Uhhh... it's always the easy reference but, the movie "Highlander" and the rules of their "gathering".    

Sanctified ground is neutral territory. "No combat can take place". The Gathering (wherever it may be) is Juggalo Sanctified Ground.     

yeah, no.  quite a number of drunken and/or stupid asshole juggalos will be desperately wantin to charge me with blasphemy, over that one.  

and the number of gathering fights that ive refereed, broken up, or just picked a side to get it the fuck over with...  that number is larger.  

combat takes place.  not especially often, but often enough for a war dog to find his kicks.  

if nuthin else, there will always be a few dicks there tryin to get a fight goin.  

i know.  i hunt them for sport.  [night patrol, remember?]  

and me, myself?  

all i can say is, somebody works to push a beef with me, and then tries to be all, 'oh, i was just playin' when the bill comes, theyre walkin into a fuckin buzzsaw.  backwards.  

i dont check my self esteem at the gates;  i inflate it, by several orders of magnitude.  

and i consider applied violence to be fun, mostly.  so, reminding me that 'we are all just here to have a good time' is woefully counterproductive.  

June 27, 2017
11:38 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

wicket_juan said      
I'll be there for sure, this year, but if not? Next year! always next year, for sure, because I'm so down!        

this reminds me.  

if you dont show for the massacre, or fuck that, just take a moment to reveal yourself, on the level, and kick it with at least two or three ninjas from the forum...  

... ima ride you for it.  like a jailhouse bitch, for the rest of your life.  

i joke, of course.  but not completely joke.  70-80% joke.  

June 28, 2017
12:11 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

scruffy said
oookay...  i realize that this aint gonna make me shine much, but fuckit, im generally pretty honest here...     

Cheshyr said      

yeah, no.  quite a number of drunken and/or stupid asshole juggalos will be desperately wantin to charge me with blasphemy, over that one.  

and the number of gathering fights that ive refereed, broken up, or just picked a side to get it the fuck over with...  that number is larger.  

combat takes place.  not especially often, but often enough for a war dog to find his kicks.  

if nuthin else, there will always be a few dicks there tryin to get a fight goin.  

i know.  i hunt them for sport.  [night patrol, remember?]  

and me, myself?  

all i can say is, somebody works to push a beef with me, and then tries to be all, 'oh, i was just playin' when the bill comes, theyre walkin into a fuckin buzzsaw.  backwards.  

i dont check my self esteem at the gates;  i inflate it, by several orders of magnitude.  

and i consider applied violence to be fun, mostly.  so, reminding me that 'we are all just here to have a good time' is woefully counterproductive.    

I never understand why people wanna say there's no fights. There's deff fights. I don't go looking for them and I ain't about to start them. But i seen them.

People fight but mostly people aren't trying to start shit. At least at the flh village and shit.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 28, 2017
12:26 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said    
People fight but mostly people aren't trying to start shit. At least at the flh village and shit.    

word.  

but consider.  

i came within about a half-second of football kickin beach lady in the head, when i first seen her.  had to check my momentum.  

or.  several of us rousted people outta the camp, people that were lingering in the wrong way, et cetera.  shaman will probably remember, there was these three rodents we cornered, who were not givin off the right vibes.  i honestly believe they thought they were pickin through an empty camp, and we surprised em.  one, single, minor fuck up on their behalf, at that point, and they woulda been leavin the scene airborne.  consequences be damned.  

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, ketofxpriserfarenheter, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845