Tonight’s episode of The Juggalo Show was jam-packed full of news, thoughts, and opinions on a variety of topics! It started well over an hour late, but still clocked in at nearly a 2 hour episode!
The mics were manned by Jumpsteady, KG, and Violent J. Like I said, a ton was covered, so I’m just gonna break them down in the order I took notes. You don’t want to miss ANY of this. Some of the news is SO big that we’ll probably make a few separate posts about it.
The show archive went up before I could even finish the post, but I’ll still include the breakdown below. Check the full episode here though.
(The show starts up at 1:01:30)
That being said….here’s a breakdown of the news from the April 13th edition The Juggalo show on PsychopathicRadio.com:
18th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos
- Venue: Oklahoma City at Lost Lakes Amphitheater
- Fresh waterpark at the venue
- Other possibilities were in Vegas and Arizona, but the weather would NOT be conducive to the Gathering.
- Not a whole lot of details, but they say that the entire next episode of The Juggalo Show will be about it
- Get your tickets and other passes at JuggaloGathering.com
The Juggalo March / Twiztid / MNE
- THE most important thing Psychopathic Records has laid the groundwork for.
- Violent J admits mistakes were made when launching the Juggalo March website by putting the people who passed on the March on blast
- The MARCH is the best way to show love to Juggalos who have ALWAYS had the artists backs
- Madchild is coming in from Canada to play the March and show love to Juggalos!
- J said that the rewritten invites are being sent out again and the “WISH LISTS” for artists such as Ice T, Ice Cube, etc will be sent soon.
- Jumpsteady says that EVERYONE on Majik Ninja Entertainment would be there if Twiztid wasn’t holding them back from doing it.
- Joe said that ICP doesn’t like Twiztid, and fuck them for holding people back
- Violent J said “Fuck everyone at MNE who used to be an artist at Psychopathic”
- J said that he’s happy that Twiztid’s name comes up as little as it does at Psychopathic
- Jumpsteady said he’s heard from multiple sources that Twiztid is reaching out to other artists not to play the March.
- Jumpsteady told Twiztid to do your thing and just keep your mouth shut
- Violent J said he’d go there and smack ’em all if they don’t shut their mouth
- Violent J says that Paul is like a little baby Hitler spewing hate and venom
- Violent J reiterates that he’s not above booting them in the face.
- Jumpsteady says for Twiztid let the hate go and do your thing.
- Violent J clarifies Tech N9ne was never a Psychopathic Records product. Some ninjas think he was.
- Violent J states that Tech N9ne wasn’t inspired by ICP in any way
- Tried to be as respectful as they could to Tech on the Hot 97 show but while still making their point
- Said Tech had an opportunity to show love to Juggalos but didn’t feel that he did probably because it wasn’t the first thing on his mind.
- J gives props to Tech for doing the Gathering for less than half price
- J says he wishes he wouldn’t have talked about Tech so much to make people think there was a beef.
- Tech’s track “Eat II” was written the day that Tech saw the ICP interview and ICP says they don’t think he crossed the line. He was just speaking his mind.
- Violent J reiterates that Psychopathic didn’t make Tech N9ne
- He said that now that Tech is succeeding beyond the Juggalo world, he just wants Tech to show some love.
- In the end, it’s ALL GOOD WITH TECH
- Tech SHOULD be at the Gathering this year (no guarantees, but it’s being worked on)
- Tech N9ne isn’t playing the March because his new contract with Paradigm has him playing Canada in September
- Tech has EVERY intention of being on the Juggalo March Psypher
Canadian Juggalo Day
- ICP was finally able to make it there after jumping through hoops to take care of their criminal records
- Canadian Juggalos were super hype! First opportunity to see ICP in forever!
- KG tells anecdote about Canadian Juggalos singing the entire 4 verse Canadian national anthem
- Madchild had such a good time performing with the Swollen Members on night 1 that he came back and did a surprise solo set the next night!
- Overall amazing time!
ICP’s Hot97 Interview
- Violent J said something on the Hot97 interview that he said he regrets
- said Madchild wouldn’t be shit without Juggalos and wishes he could retract it
- Madchild has tons of fans that aren’t Juggalos as well
- Jumpsteady, KG, and J all showed love and respect to Madchild, and J just states that he said what he did because he’s so passionate about the March.
Coming Up for ICP
- 3rd installment of 3 surprise videos coming up in 2 weeks!
- First was “Indestructible”, 2nd was “4 Lyfe”, 3rd features Lyte with ICP (shot by Ryan Archibald)
- 17 Parental Advisory Tour (STARTS IN JUNE and will last until the Gathering)
- Geto Boys (Scarface, Willie D, Bushwick Bill)
- Lil Eazy E doing NWA covers
- 2 Live Crew
- In talks with Necro
- Great Milenko Tour before the end of the year!
- Going to Europe and Australia!
- KG Kevin Gill will be hosting the European shows!
- Shaggy’s Solo Album is coming out
- More sporadic videos all year. Only 1 more will be a remake. The rest will be ICP songs (new and old)
- Karma Forest has been pushed to the side for now
- Violent J has been consumed by the vision of the next Joker’s Card!
- concepts are too fresh to not start working on right away
- J will be laying a framework for the Joker’s card album while Shaggy is on a solo tour
- Also happening this summer: The Carnival of Carnage show
- special guests Inner City Posse
- Then acts from that era (wouldn’t say who)
- ICP will perform Carnival of Carnage in its entirety at The L Club (directly across the street from Clark Park)
- Tickets will be $250 when they go on sale
- All proceeds will go to the documentary of John Utsler called “The 3rd Clown”
- ICP is flying down to Nashville to do a song for a movie soundtrack.
As the Show Wrapped:
- Jumpsteady says he feels like things are gonna get worse before they get better with Twiztid
- If Twiztid keeps talking shit about the march, J said the Inner City Posse will have to show up before the COC show
- J said he wishes they would say why they were so mad at Psychopathic
- Jumpsteady said that all beefs are dropped when it comes to playing the March
- If anyone wants to step in and be a part of the Psypher, all beefs are off too. They aren’t holding their breath though.
- As a Juggalo, Twiztid gets a wack point for not playing the March.